𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

"Oh my gosh," Nick said as he jumped forward, getting scared by his reflection. "What? What?" Madi screamed as Nick calmed her down.

"We have restarted this intro like 3 different times and all the time Nick gets scared by something outside," Matt complained to the camera as Madi said. "I don't blame him it is dark out!"

"Madi it's not that dark out," Matt said turning back to her. It was around 6:30 and the sun was setting. "Anyways... As you can see we are filming this car video a little earlier so we can have the long-awaited video with our little sister," Chris smiled back at her and she smiled back. "And also her babysitter is here because Madi wanted her to be here," Nick said as he pulled Sarah into the camera view.

"Wow wait she is also our friend," Matt said as he turned to the camera and clarified. "Thanks, Matt," She smiled at him shyly and so did he. This whole time Chris couldn't stop staring at the girl, she ignored his gaze completely.

"She used to be Chris' best friend," Madi told the camera as the teens glanced at each other. "What are you talking about Madi?" Chris stressed as she shrugged.

"You were friends and then you weren't and now you're friends again... kinda," She shrugged and finally looked at Chris. She giggled once she saw his face, and soon everyone followed.

"Please edit that out Nick," Chris said as Nick nodded.
He forgot to edit that out.

"What do the people want to know?" Madi asked as she stared at her siblings, they told her they would ask her questions that their followers would ask.

"Who is your favorite?" Nick read the question and asked her as he lowered his body to be face-to-face with her. "Favorite?" She screamed as she glimpsed her other siblings.

"Yes, who is it Madi?" Matt smiled at her nervousness, she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. "Just be honest, we won't get sad. I promise," Chris smiled at her. He knew he was her favorite, she was his too.

"um... Chris," She whispered as he cheered, he grabbed her and dragged her to his seat and tickled her as she laughed. "Ah! that's my girl!"

"Matt, Nick help!" She laughed as Matt crossed his arms. "Oh, I can't hear you! I think you're too busy with your favorite brother," Nick laughed as he watched Madi laugh even harder. "Sarah! Help!" Madi said as Sarah placed her hand on Chris' shoulder.

"Okay that's enough," She laughed as he turned to her. "Who is your favorite?" Chris turned to her jokingly but his eyes were staring intently. "Madi," She spoke honestly. "Yes! That's my girl!" Madi screamed from the front seat as Sarah smiled at her.

"Oh- Thought I was gonna win that one," Matt laughed as he turned to Sarah. " You might just be my second favorite," She whispered as Nick rolled his eyes, Chris glanced down at Madi.
how could he not be her favorite?
"Am I not anyone's favorite?" He groaned as Madi whipped her head. "Mom's favorite,"

"Mom's favorite is Chris and you, Madison," Nick said annoyed as she thought for a second."Then your dad's favorite," 

Madi had stayed with Chris the whole time, he scooched closer to the door so she could sit next to him. They kept asking the girl questions and she answered all of them with no filter, this caused all the fans to love the girl even more.