𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

The girls finished their scrapbooks and decided to color while watching some TV. "I loved today," Sarah admitted, she loved hanging out with the smaller girl, it was a breath of fresh air from all her little brothers.

"I wish you could be here all the time," Madi said as Sarah sighed, feeling bad. "I'll try to visit you all the time don't worry,"

"Madi! Marie! Come upstairs!" Chris screamed as the girls shared a scared look. "It's a surprise," Madi's face quickly lit up by the thought. 

The girls raced upstairs and saw Chris, Matt, and Nick standing outside Madi's room. "What's going on here?" Madi asked as she saw their excited faces. "Put these on," Matt said to the girls as they put on blindfolds. 

"We made you a surprise for you guys," Matt said as they opened the room door, guiding them inside the room. 

"Remove the blindfolds," Nick said as they did and Madi screamed. "A baby piano?!" Madison walked over and touched the small pink piano. "No way!"

Sarah turned to Chris smiling. "So you can teach my little sister how to play," He smiled as ran a little to hug him. Chris looked at Matt surprised as Matt signaled for him to hug her back. And he quickly did. 

He missed this. 

Being this close to her.

He missed being in love with her.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you!" Madi said running to her brothers and hugging them, Chris kept Sarah close to him by her waist as they hugged Madison.

"Now you can always come here!" Madison told Sarah and she nodded. 

"You are so right!" 

"Now teach me something!" Madi said as they both walked to the piano and crouched down. Sarah started playing a simple tune. She turned to the boys and said "Thank you guys so much,"

"It was all Chris' idea," Matt smiled and she thanked Chris. "I like seeing my girls happy," He was simply crushed as Madi cheered. "So... More gifts?!"

"First let's see if you like piano... and maybe we can buy you a bigger one when you are older. Deal?" Nick offered as she smiled. "Deal!" 

Sarah started teaching the girl 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' since it was the first song she ever learned. They had settled around the girls to watch. 

"This is easy! I'll be the best piano player in the world," Madi cheered herself on and smiled."Yes! you will be," Matt said as she gave him a thumbs up.

"Soon I'll also play volleyball Sarah and you can teach me,"

"I will teach whatever you want me to,"

"Great! Then you will never leave again," She chirped and the mood in the room changed. Suddenly Sarah remembered everything that had happened and how Chris rejected her friendship.

"Yeah... I will never leave again," She said and looked at Chris but he was already staring at her. She quickly looked at Madi. "And You are doing great!" 

"Yes!" The kid smiled and kept playing. "That's a new song I created," Madi said as she made a couple of mistakes to the classic piano song. They all laughed as she kept going. Every mistake she made she told Sarah that's how she wanted it to sound like, safe to say the night was filled with laughter. 

Sarah was tucking Madi to bed as she looked at her piano. "I am so happy," Madi said as Sarah sat by the foot of her bed. "I can't wait to turn out just like you," Madi smiled turning her little head around and almost instantly falling asleep.

Sarah stood up still shocked at what the little girl had just said. She left the room to be faced with Chris directly. "Oh-"

"Sorry, I wasn't spying- I just wanted to see if she was okay-" Chris was cut off by Sarah saying. "It's fine Chris, I understand," She chuckled moving away from the door not wanting to wake up the girl. 

"Seriously... Thank you for tonight. It meant so much," She said and hugged him. Turns out she missed him too.
a lot.

They pulled apart but remained close, her breath hitched as she looked up at him. "See you tomorrow," She pulled away running away from him.

He stood there for a couple of seconds before turning around and heading to his own room. He wanted to say so many things.... but didn't have the words.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
hey.... long time no see! 

i love and hate this story sm but oh well. i wanna finish it lols

also I published another Chris book that is lowkey a Fake It sequel but you don't really have to read Fake It to read this new story sooo... check it out if u are interested!
It is called 'Again'