𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

"I have no idea what to wear," Sarah frowned as she opened her closet once again, to see if there were magically new clothes. 

"Just wear a baby tee and jeans... You always look good in that," Alahna said through the phone. "I don't feel like wearing that," Sarah said as Alahna said.

"Aubree and Nate are gonna be so sad if you don't show up early," Alahna added as she sighed. "Then fine! I'll wear my green baby tee and jeans," 

"Wait! But you were that all the time!" 

"Alahna! You just told me to wear that!" 

"Cus I wanted you to decide, already!" Alahna exclaimed as Sarah sighed. "I am just gonna wear my square neck tee with jeans and cool glasses," She sighed as Alahna agreed. "You will look so good in that," 

"Thanks," Sarah sighed and started getting dressed. "Look, I know you are sad out about this whole-- Chris thing... But you have to pretend to be okay today,"

"For Aubree's... You know she would do it for you," Alahna reminded her as Sarah nodded. "I know," 

Sarah hadn't told Alahna the full story, she didn't tell her that she found out that Chris was in love with her, and she didn't know how she felt about the whole thing. She was so confused. She just told her best friend that 

"See you there Sarah?" Alahna asked feeling bad for hanging up on her friend, but at least one of them had to be there to set up. 

"Yep... See you at Aubree's birthday,"

Alahna hung up as Sarah debated on calling Matt. She knew they would all be there tonight but didn't know how they were doing. She hadn't talked to Matt... which was hurting her but she needed time to process everything.

She tried to get ready quickly. Her stomach flipped as she slipped into her car, turning it on. 

She wasn't sure if she was ready to see Chris...
"Only one way to find out," She muttered driving away.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
so sorry I've been gon for so long also I WANNA SAY THANKS SM FOR 10K ON THIS STORY OMG