The Red Hair (Prolouge.)

Character names: Fiki lianes, Salam Williams (lianes), Ciara lianes, Allison Hearth.

Salams Point of view:
It's 11pm, I'm standing at the counter, waiting for my wife to return home, I've decided things haven't been working out, so we have to end it. I see my wife, Fiki, enter. Her red, slightly wavy hair, lying against her face as she closes the door behind her.
Fiki walked behind me, and wrapped her warm, full of love, arms around me, and sighed. "How was your day? Was it alright?" She asked me, i gave no response, i was building my courage for what i was about to tell her. I took a deep breath, and let it out.
"It's not working out, Fiki." I said, she moved off of me and let out a small gasp. "W-what do you mean? Salam? We can..w-we can talk that out, cant we? Yeah? Cmon...whats the issue? Tell me! I'll fix it!" She exclaimed, her face turning to one of fear. I wished she would accept my wishes.. "Fiki..you're too clingy..and we don't see each other enough, please...you can stay here until you can find an apartment, please.." i replied, looking at her sad, fearful, expression. "I..i can fix it Salam! Please! Dont...Dont..I..I cant live without you dear! Cmon! D-DONT LEAVE ME?" Fiki exclaimed, i gasped, she grabbed my arm, practically begging for me to not leave her. I felt the grip get tighter, her expression turning more..violent. I sighed "look..ill..ill..go stay at my mom's...please..understand this, okay..?" I replied, gently pulling her hand off of my arm, i made my way for the door. I saw her fall on her knees and cup her face, I Didn't wanna leave her, so vulnerable, but, this was better for me. Im sorry. I walked out the door, listening to the one i thought was the love of my life weep.

Fikis point of view:
Did..did this just happen? My wife..no..bestfriend, just..leave me alone..? What...what did i do..i cant live without her..I..come back...get back in this house...please. Wait..no, i cant sulk. I cant, i dont have, i dont have time for this.. fuck..no. I do have time. They can suck it up.
                                                            I stood up, and walked to what used to be the room i shared.
I layed on the bed, burying my head in the pillow, i dont have the energy to run after her, i dont have too little energy to sleep. I layed in bed all night, thinking of how i could fix this, but..maybe i just cant, maybe i never will..ill figure this out..somehow.
6AM, the birds chirping, i stood up, my hair messy, i forgot how faded it was, you could see the blonde in my hair. I need to dye it sometime. I stood up, stretching, i walked to the kitchen and poured me a bowl of cereal, but i sat down at the table, my stomach ached, but I wasnt hungry, i forced myself to eat all the cereal, then drank a cup or juice, i felt myself feel nauseous, i held my hands over my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet, watching as everything i had just ate had came back up just as quickly, after i finished, i got up and washed my face and teeth off, i looked at myself, there were dark circles in my eyes, i could feel myself remembering in highschool, when my bestfriend would always say my "racoon" eyes looked amazing, but now, i couldnt see that same girl, with the racoon eyes and badass personality, just..Russian trash. I walked in my room and opened the closet doors, i grabbed some clothes and changed into them, then walked to the store, i wouldve drove, but i mightve convinced myself to hit a tree and die, so i just walked, i walked to the Hair supply isle, seriously, out of red dye?! Out of all times?! No red dye!? What a nuisance! hm...people say hair holds memory, and id rather not remember some my past experiences, maybe i could, try a different color. I looked around and saw a light purple and some bleach. I thought for  a moment, since im a natural blonde, i could bleach my hair so its lighter, then dye some purple, purple and blonde would look nice, maybe. Then its decided! Im going to get a whole different hairstyle! Should i cut my hair..? Eh...She always did that for me..i guess ill keep it for now. I picked the bleach and dye up and put it in the basket i carried, i also put some cookies in the basket, i walked to the checkout, and talked with the cashier.
"Hey Fiki, Salam at work? You normally come with her! And seems your trying a different hairstyle, ooh! And your buying cookies, you going against your wifey? I know she hates cookies~" the cashier said, i sighed. "She uhh..left me, yesterday. And i guess im just, doing everything she would expect me not too, plus, your out of red dye." I replied, scoffing. The cashier looked at me, and sighed, feeling regretful. "Oh, im sorry Fik, you know, if you ever wanna come over and have a drink, you really should! Oh, and...your forgetting a certain item~ unless you restocked elsewhere!~" the cashier replied, a smug cat like expression on his face, i then realized. "OH! Yeah, i need my cigarettes, thanks for the reminder.." i replied, sighing, the cashier rung them up and bagged all my items, i wished him a good day and went home, when i got home, i walked to the bathroom and bleached my hair, 50 minutes later i dyed 2/4 of it purple, after i washed it all out, it looked, nice. I smiled at the results, it was my first time doing it by myself, knowing someone used to help me, but i think.. did pretty good. I dryed my hair, then put on pajamas, and walked to my bed, i laid down, it was only 5pm, i wanted rest anyways, depite the time, i covered mysef with the blanket, and went to sleep.

                                                                            Prolouge Chapter End.