Artificial

Fikis pov: after i heard them say i was able to visit her and what room she was in, i quickly ran down the hall and ran in the room, I stopped when i saw she was asleep. I walked by and noticed her hand was gone, i let out a quiet gasp. I felt so bad for her, I noticed she had my comfort bear, whered she get that?.. i shrugged it off, i could see she had been crying, id never seen her like that..ever. I sat down on the bed and gently tapped her shoulder. I noticed salam open her eyes, she lookd up at me and gasped, and tried leaning up, i held her down on the bed and hugged her. Salam buried her head in my shoulder. "You worried me, what happened to you?!" Salam exclaimed, whining. I thought for a moment, and sighed. "The man tried to hurt me. Thats all ill say." I said to her, she nodded, and sniffled. "Im so glad your okay..." she said, i nodded. I pulled back from the hug and looked at her hand. "Hows that..feel?" I asked her, she looked at it and shrugged. "Just odd cause i cant move any fingers." She replied, i sighed. "Theres gotta be some way you can use two hands, like an artificial one or something?" I asked. She sighed "theyre pretty expensi-" she started to say, before i cut in. "I have a rich dad. I WILL NOT let you suffer like this." I declared, she sighed and nodded. "Doctors want me in here for a week." She said, A week?! Whaat?! "Oh, ok.." i replied, kinda nervous. "i knew id have to go to work eventually..." i said, salam giggled. I layed my head down on salams legs, she looked down at me and looked back up. "How long you plan on staying? I know you wont stay long." Salam said, i thought for a moment. "Til you fall asleep." I said, salam nodded. She sighed and smiled at me. " i looked at the tv and hummed as salam cuddled with my bear. I looked up after a while and salam was asleep, i hopped up out of bed and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then left, i walked home, somewhat nervous. I got home and looked at the broken window i closed the curtains and sighed, i sat down at the table and scrolled on my phone. After a while i got changed and went to bed.