The response (pending name)

Fiki pov:
As i opened my mouth to speak, i felt my mouth, or jaw lock, ow? I wanted to scream, but my mouth was held open and i couldnt do anything, i stared at salam, hoping shed catch on. She stared at me, looking bored, she started to lift my chin up, that reeaally hurt. I tried to scream, that also hurt. I sat up in the hospital bed and stood up, salam looked at me as if i was trying to escape her, i gently nudged salam and pointed to my mouth, salam looked at me, confused at first. She hen noticed my jaw wasnt moving at all, and she then went to get a doctor, the doctor forcefully sat me down, and noticed my jaw had locked, they were confused, but the doctor tapped my neck and my jaw closed, how in the hell was it that easy?! ...whatever, i decided a mental hospital probably wasnt such a idea i wanted, knowing id be there..a while. I replied no to salam, she nodded. I pet my kitten that was laying asleep while they were drawing my blood, i layed and slept with my kitten. Yawning. The stitches over my neck hurt. But i was pulling through, as the days passed, salam was working extra shift hours. As well as taking care of my cat, who was now at home, i ate a unhealthy amount of chocolates and drawing on my hand with a pen a nurse gave me, i was humming to myself when i was told they were discharging me. I was kinda nervous, a few minutes later, salam walked in the room, she was still in her work clothes. She seemed exhausted, she sleepily smiled at me. They took my Iv out and i stood up, it felt kinda odd to stand up after around 3 days. But..eh! I walked over and poked salams nose, she smiled at me, and i wished the nurses goodbye, me and salam walked to the car and i hopped in, salam turned on the car. "Hey, fiki." Salam said, i looked over at her and smiled. "Yeeaah?" I replied, curious as to what she was going to say, maybe it would be something ki- "Why do you have cigarettes." Oh, well, thats something. "I was cleaning the house and i found them in a cabinet, are you smoking, fiki? And not only smoking, but lieing to doctors about it?!" well, sh-t. "Ah..uh...salam, i uhhhh....i uh.." i started to say, salam cut me off. "I..i dont really wanna hear it..but stop it, alright? They are a waste of money AND shorten your lifespan." Salam said. I nodded. "Just wait til the day i see you eating cookies." I replied, trying to joke with her, salam seemed a little tired to joke. As she drived, i noticed how she struggled to hold her head up. "Salam, we should probably pull over.." i said, worried.
"Huh? No, im fine, alright?" She said, i nodded, i watched her though. After a few minutes passed, i saw her head fall down. I screamed. "SALAM!" I yelled, in a attempt to wake her up, she blinked over immediately and swerved, she tried to stop but it was too late, she hit a tree. Atleast the airbags didnt go off.. "you alright?!" Salam asked, i nodded, salam grabbed her phone and wallet and unlocked the doors, we both got out the car. "That should be driveable right? Only the fronts damaged." I said, salam nodded. "God, im such a idiot. Wide awake now i guess, yeah, lets  see if we can move it." Salam said, before the both of us walked to it, we heard a snap. And the tree fell straight ontop of the car. "Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me!" Salam yelled. I had never heard her cuss like that, so i stayed silent. Salam sat down on the grass and scoffed. "I guess ill call allison to come get u-" salam paused, realizing what she was saying, she went silent, I stood there for a moment, before feeling guilty. i sighed. "You figure this out, ima walk in the woods.." i said, not wanting to hear her speak any longer, before she could say anything else, i was already in the woods. I walked through the woods, and sat down near a broken tree limb, i sighed, and looked up, everything was disoriented, no, im just hallucinating, everythings fine. Right. Yeah, everythings fine. I looked around to see a way around, everything seemed blurred, i heard a noise, i looked over to the direction, gosh. that looks a lot like allison. god, i gotta get out of this damned place, i stood up and started running around, the woods seemed endless, as i got out, everything looked normal for a second, i looked over at the car, wondering where salam was, her body was on the ground, she had the same wound i given allison, god, no..no. Cmon..your just dreaming..wake up. I stumbled back, i fekt myself trip over something, as my head hit the ground, my consciousness faded. What seemed very short after, i woke up to salam holding her hand over my head. "You good?" She asked, i nodded. "I was just seeing things." I said. "I could tell, you ran out of the wood's hyperventilating, took one look at me, tripped, and fainted. What were you seeing?" She said. I was too nervous to answer. "I see." Salam said. "Well, looks like were walking home. You can walk, right?" Salam asked, i stood up and nodded, we both started to walk home, it was super cold. I was freezing. "How much longer." I asked. Salam looked at her phone. "About 20 minutes." Salam replied, yawning. I got so mad i started screaming and kicking my feet, i slipped and fell, salam giggled at me. "You just wanna sleep here or something?" Salam asked, At this point i just nodded and rolled in the grass, salam scoffed, i fet her pick me up, she held my feet on her shoulder, that was a really uncomfortable position. She carried me home. As soon as she walked in the house, she sat me down on our bed and jumped into the bed, not even considering to change out of her work clothes. "What are we gonna do about the car" i asked. "Fuck the car." Salam replied, she buried her head in a pillow and was out sleeping in a few seconds. I sighed. And layed down to sleep.