Its all in your head.

Salams pov: we got home. Fiki walked to the living room with her cat, i brought all the cats needs in and sat them down in the living room. "Hey fik, ima rearrange the kitchen, alright?" I said, fiki nodded, i walked in the kitchen, my goal is to hide all the dried blood stains from fiki,  i threw away the rug, and turned the table with a small dried blood stain in the corner, i turned that against the wall, i opened the bottom cabinet to check for any more dried stains, but the stains werent dried. How did i miss this when fiki stabbed herself? I grabbed a paper towel and cleaned it up. I noticed fiki walk in. "You moved the table. And threw away the rug? Why? You liked that rug." Fiki said. I looked at fiki. "Your heath and welbeing matters more to me than a rug, i can always buy a new one." I replied. "No, that rug has memorys! And you like that rug! You like it! Dont throw it away!" Fiki yelled in reply. "Fiki..i dont want the rug anymore, please, calm down." I said, trying to be paitent with her. "No! You like that rug! And theres not gonna be any other rug like it! I dont want you to throw away what you like!" Fiki yelled, she started tearing up, salam panicked and walked towards fiki, rubbing the side of her face. "Hey, fiki, listen to me, that rug was old snd dirty anyways, its fine. Okay? You dont have to panic over a rug.." i replied, i noticed fiki flinch at a sight behind me, i started to look behind me, fiki pulled salam back. "Get back! Monsterr!" Fiki yelled, in panic. Salam was confused, there was nothing there. "Fiki, your seeing things..calm down!" Salam said. Fiki flinched, she panicked. Fiki ran to the corner of the kitchen.

Fikis Pov:
Allisons there, no, leave me alone, leave salam alone, go..go away.. i saw salam start to approach me, she didnt look like salam anymore, she looked like allison, i screamed in panic, seeing salams face disorient, i did was my instincts told me to do, i punched the entity straight in the face. I watched it fall over and hit the edge of the counter, my vision blurred for a second, and everything was back to normal, except, salam was on her knees on the ground, coughing up. And blood was dripping from her head. I immediately panicked, i crouched down infront of salam, salam looked up at me. "Ow..oww....fiki..get back...your hallucinating..stay back from me..now." Salam said, her eyes full of fear, i backes up and sat in the corner of the kitchen, the kitten salam had bought me walked and licked my hand. i rubbed the cats head, i felt myself start crying. I didnt wanna see salam like that. salam layed on her back, holding her head as blood gushed on the floor, she grunted. "God..damnit..fiki!" Salam yelled, she sounded pissed, I got scared and buried my head in my knees, crying. After a few minutes, i heard footsteps, salam lifted my head up, there was still blood dripping down her face. "Look, im sorry i yelled, are you alright?" Salam asked, why was she asking me?! Shes gonna bleed to death! Oh god..god...stop..its there again. Salam noticed my breathing get heavy. And how i looked behind her. Salam covered my eyes, and placed the kitten in my lap. "Look..its only me..only me and the kitten, alright? Calm..calm down." Salam said, her voice sounding off, like she was passing out. "Look, fiki, when you calm down, ima..ima need you to wrap my head up, bandages are in the uh...the bathroom..cabinet..ah..alright?" Salam said. I nodded. Salams hands dropped from my eyes, she started to fall backwards, i pulled her up and sat her against the wall, i could still see the figure. I places the cat down, and it followed me as i ran to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit salam had. I ran back, there was spiders and figures everywhere, i screamed, i ran over to what looked like salam, in my vision, she looked dead, but no..my minds playing tricks on me, it has to, i grabbed the bandages and wrapped salams head around the wound, i grabbed her body and buried my face in it, scared of seeing anymore entitys. I felt my kitten rub her head against my leg.

Salams pov:

Everythings dark, i want to wake up, i can only hear fikis crys, i want to get up and help her, i cant, i cant get up. I grunted, as i managed to regain consciousness, fiki was crying holding me, i wrapped my arms around fiki, fiki lifted up and looked a my face. She still seemed to be hallucinating, she still had this fear on her face. I continued to hug her, i looked at the car, who had jumped up on my lap and was rubbing its head against fikis neck. "Fiki, can you..h-hear me?" I stuttered, wait, i just stuttered. Wow. Thats new. Fiki nodded. "You dont look normal! Please go back to normal!!" Fiki yelled. I looked at her fearful expression. I hugged her until she eventually calmed down, she looked around. Fiki grabbed some wipes snd wiped my face off.
"Did i hurt you?" Fiki asked. I smiled at her. "No, i braced myself as i saw your hand start moving, look, its alright now. Mkay?" I said, fiki nodded. I stood up, i felt really dizzy, fiki moved me to sat down, fiki sat down with her cat, i looked over at fiki, theres no way ill be able to take care of her if shes in such a unstable state.. i leaned over, i took a deep breath, i gently kissed her lips and held my hand against her side. I watched as her face turned red and she kissed me back. Fiki then moved her arm ontop of me and kissed my neck. I let out a squeak. Fiki looked over. I nodded at her, i knew she was wanting to continue this, maybe it would help her.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOME SENSITIVE TOPICS, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU READ :3