Warmth

AAAAH! I havent posted a chapter in almost a month! Ive been woring on Radioactive exile, you should definitely read it after finishing this!! (Unless your just here to be here, i dont mind!) but anyways, this part has a LOT of smut (sex) in it, so ill put 🔔🔔 between the sex parts, feel free to skip!!!!!!! Anyways, here we goo!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Fikis pov: Me and salam got out of the car and went inside, looking around the house, i held my cat close, ciara and allison walked in, allison walking to the dining room. "You guys want something to eat?" Allison asked, smiling. "Yeah..onigiri, please.." salam replied, I was too focused on how huge this place was than eating. "Ill show you guys where to stay" ciara said, me and salam followed ciara upstairs, ciara opened the door, there was a huge bed, and a desk with a chair, aswell as a lamp. I walked in and sat my cat down, salam smiled, sitting down the cats litter box and food bad down. Ciara smiled. "We'll call for you guys when its done." Ciara said, before closing the door and walking off. I layed down on the bed, yawning. Salam sat down next to me. "This room is..pretty, its warm in here." Salam said, i leaned up and nodded. "It...is." I replied, salam sighed, laying down. "yeah..ima get some rest..wake me up, later." Salam added, laying her head on the pillow, shutting her eyes and letting herself relax. i looked around and down at the cat, who was sitting down on the floor, licking its paw. i looked over at salam, when i looked back at the cat, i could see blood on the floor, i felt my heart start beating faster and louder, i looked over, noticing dripping blood on the chair, i backed up, hitting my back against the headboard of the bed, i shut my eyes, hearing things yell in my ear, i opened my eyes again, nothing was back to normal, i blinked and looked down, seeing blood on my hands, i started shaking, laying down, gripping salams shirt and burying my face in her shirt, shutting my eyes. I sat there fora moment, until salam woke up. "You..alright?" She asked, i shook my head, she wrapped her arm around me. "Relax. Ive got you." Salam said, i took deep breathes, calming down. I looked up at salam, she smiled at me. Rubbing her hand against my hair. Salam gently kissed my cheek, i lifted up and looked down at her collerbone, yawning, i leaned back up, feeling the texture of her shirt, salam looked down at my hand. "Hm?" She questioned, i looked up at her, gently puling at her shirt. "Ah..i get it. I suppose we could do that." Salam replied to me, I reached and pulled her shirt off.
----
🔔🔔
Salam reached back and unclipped her bra, moving it to the side. I pulled the blanket over the back of salam, salam giggled, as she was pulling her pants off, she then pulled her underwear and moved it off to the side. I lifted up, salam wrapped her arms around me, i moved my head towards her chest, laying my head on her, gently kissing and sucking gently on her. Salam whimpered, not really expecting that feeling, i glanced up, then moved back, i felt salam pull my shorts and underwear down. I pushed salam down and got ontop of her, gently lifting her leg. I started gently riding against her. She laughed, letting out heavy breaths. She let out a few moans, covering her mouth with her hand, ashamed she was being loud, i looked down at her, slightly confused, she looked embarrassed. I hummed, repositioning her leg. I leaned foward, gently kissing her on the cheek, i kept moving, until she let out a REALLY loud noise, i looked down at her, and noticed how wet she was, i moved off of her, and positioned her up, i moved my arm down and moved my fingers in her gently, she whimpered. Covering her mouth again. I moved around, until i found her spot, i picked up the pace, seeing her shake, shutting her eyes and leaning her head against the bedboard. Her muffled moans were only getting louder snd more intense. I moved my fingers deeper down in her, she whimpered again, i noticed the lewd expression she had, i smiled to myself, starting to move my fingers again, she shook slightly more, and more, until she became a quick moaning mess, i reached a hand up, helping her cover her mouth, i could feel her release all over my fingers, i pulled out my fingers, looking at them, covered in swear and..liquids.i gently moved my hand off of salams mouth, she was taking deep breaths, feeling herself grow super tired. I reaches over, grabbing a paper towel and wiping my hands off. I grabbed salams clothes and helped her get them back on, then got my clothes back on, laying down on the bed next to her.
🔔🔔
--------
I layed there, cuddling her as i saw her eyes get heavier and heavier, until she finally shut them, falling into a deep sleep. I kissed her forehead, laying my head down. I smiled to myself, shutting my eyes and cuddling her.
"ONIGIRIS DONE!!" Ciara yelled, i scoffed, not wanting to get up. I tossed around in bed.