The Red Fist

Allisons Pov
TW: Somewhat Mature acts If your under 18, im not responsible for what your reading.

"M~mmph!~ C-Ciara~ its 4am already!" I said, feeling my girlfriend lick me up and down, and rode against me.
"Oh~? It isss?~ aww...i was enjoying thisss!~ " my girlfriend, ciara, says, as she slowly gets off of me, and grabs her Bra and panties and starts to clip them on, i got my Bra and panties on and then stood up from the bed, and stretched, i grabbed my daily work suit and put it on. "Hmmm..whatddya think? Should i wear my jacket, or look messy as usual?" I ask, as i put my black pants on and white button up on. I look over and see my girlfriend putting on a basic Tee and jeans. "Oh? You look hot either way, can you put your hair up? I like seeing you look like a handsome masculine woman." My girlfriend said, putting makeup on. I sighed at her. "Alright, dear." I replied, putting my hair up in a small ponytail. Ciara looked over, and sighed. "Oh yeah, can you check up on my sister, you know, fiki? I heard Salam left her recently, and fiki..well..you know..shes not..ah..."
I cut in and finished her sentence "not normal? Yeah. Ill check on her, bye dear, i love you." I kissed her forehead and headed out the door, and down the alley, and knocked on my sister in laws door.
                                                                                                Fikis pov:
Ah..4am already?! Ugh. Whos at the door....i got up and opened the door, my head messy. "Hey..allison? The fuckre you doing here...." i looked at allison. "Well, your sis sent me to check on you. How you holding up?" Allison asked, i looked at allison. "Ugh, im fine, cmon in, i guess." I said, i sat down at my table as allison walled in and allison closed the door. I looked at the sink. Allison approached behind me, wait? Is that really allison? No..its an imposter..thats not sala....not..my visions blurry. I felt someone touch my shoulder, i screamed in fear and punched whoever it was, i realized..it was allison, i watched her head hit the corner of a chair, she fell over and her head started gushing out blood. I panicked, i lifted her head up, no pulse, oh, oh my god..i just killed someone...fuck.. "allison? Allison! Wake up!" I screamed, i panicked, i..i have to hide the body, now..fuck. I stood up and wiped the blood off of her head, i grabbed a large trash bag, and gently moved her body in it, and tied the bag shut. "Oh...im..so sorry.." i picked the bag up and took it outside and sat it in the dumpster. I ran inside my house and gasped for air, why...i just killed someone..i gotta get on the run..now...fuck... i ran upstairs and grabbed a bag and shoved food and water in it, and ran out the house, through the woods, each one of my steps making my energy drain more the steps i took. I stopped in the middle of the woods, and pulled out my phone, 8am, soon, ciara would get suspicious why allison hadnt texted her yet..fiki sighed, she looked at the number salam in her phone, she could see police sirens already, she panicked, she quickly sent a text "Im going to jail i think, please, help me, ill explain later, please help" and ran off, eventually, a cop pointed a gun at me, I froze, i held my hands up, and was shoved against a tree and cuffed. I was moved in a police car, and everything went blurry, i was thrown into custody, i sat there,as i got a call, i quickly called ciaras number. "Ciara..they arrested me, please, help me!" I said in the phone, i was shocked to hear the response. "I know..exactly, what you did. You fucking murderer, i will, absoloutely. Kill you." *beeep.* the call ended. They moved me back in a stall, my bail was set for 50k. I sighed, theres no way im getting out of here.. i layed my head against the wall, and rested. After what felt like hours, i got yelled at, i walked out the door, to see a familiar female, with black, short, straight hair, glaring at me.. "..salam?" I said, staring at her. She grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the car, when we both got in the car, salam looked at me. "Look, i want you to tell me how..that happened, you didnt mean to..did you." She asked, i nodded in reply, salam sighed. "Looks like i cant leave you alone, can i, i was getting lonely anyways. I like the hair, by the way. You did amazing on it." I felt flattered by salams compliment. "Ahh..your the best." I let slip out. "ah! I..." i started, salam sighed. "Its fine. I just..needed a break, alright. Look..lets see..im taking you to uh..our house. Theyve cleaned it out almost entirely, but. We can restart, alright? And maybe ill just, warm back up to you? Alright? You need someone to keep you calm." Salam explained i nodded. Sighing. "Yeah..maybe i should uh...have someone to keep me 'calm' i guess...im not insane, salam.." i exclaimed. "I- i know fiki..but. You ran. You have the mindset of a killer." Fiki sighed and layed against the window.

933 words! Woohoo!!