Cutting up.

Salams pov: i woke up to allison, staring at me warmly, i havent seen her in a minute. "How you feeling?" She asked me. "Mm...tired." I replied. Allison looked around. "Fiki came to see you?" Allison asked. "She finally realized im not dead." She added. "Oh, no not that i know of, ive slept all day.. howd she react..?" I asked, allison thought for a moment. "She was more shocked then mad. So pretty well. I havent seen her yet though. Dunno where shes at" allison replied. I nodded.

Fikis pov: im in the bathroom, bleeding from my torso, face, arms, and legs. Im on the floor. Trying to cover the cuts up with tissue paper. Not exactly working, i stood up, looking at the small puddle of blood, i opened the bathroom door and started walking to salams room, the nurses and doctors staring at me as blood dripped down me. I knocked on salams door, and then walked in, allison and salam looked over and both of theyre expressions dropped when they saw me, whatre they so tense about..? This is what i deserve, isnt it.. allison walked by me and called for doctors, salam covered her mouth with her one hand and was saying stuff i couldn't recognize. I sat down in a chair as some doctors walked over asking questions and trying to move me, i held onto the chair and refused to budge, still feeling the blood pour down. I felt myself get dizzy, i looked over at salam, she was staring at my blank, emotionless expression in fear. I felt myself fall foward. Falling out.

Allisons pov: fiki just passed out, doctors picked her up and carried her out the room to treat her cuts. What..did she even do..
"What happened to her?!" Salam exclaimed, as her Blood pressure levels went up and started beeping. I walked over and rubbed salams head. "I dont..know. Its okay. Calm down." I said to her, salam took some deep breaths and gripped on the bear she had. She layed her head in it. Taking in the scent, i told her id be back, i ran over to check on fiki. I walked in the room, they were patching her cuts on her. I heard a lady scream, i walked out and saw her staring in the bathroom, i walked over and peaked in, the mirror was broken with blood puddles on the floor. Was this what fiki did..? Why..did she do this to herself..? why is she constantly hurting herself...shes only making salam worse. I saw some people walk in to clean the bathroom, i walked back to salams room. She was fast asleep, crying. I sighed and sat down. Resting my head against the wall. I lifted up and scrolled on my phone, i had considered bailing ciara multiple times, but i dont know why she did it. I might as well bail her, if she can learn to be stable. I heard fiki screaming, i got up and walked to her room, she was screaming at the doctors for touching her, they all backed up and she got up and started to walk off when she saw me, she walked right by me and back to salams room. Ignoring the patches on her, fiki looked to see if there was enough room on salams bed, fiki carefully layed down next to salam and huddled with her, i watched fiki huddle up and start crying to herself. I sat down. Sighing. I havent seen them both so vulnerable ever. I noticed fiki was holding her hands over salams arm, with all intentions of rubbing her hand that wasnt there. I felt bad for the both of them. Salam was supposed to leave the hospital tomorrow, but fiki might end up in a hospital bed. I sighed, Deciding i was gonna go to the police station to bail ciara, i walked out and left the hospital. Getting in my car and starting to drive off.

Fiki pov: mm. Shes so warm. Maybe she isnt hurt that bad. I hugged her tightly, ignoring the patches over my cuts. I wanted her to wake up, i reached over and rubbed the bear in her hands. i watched her blink her eyes open, she looked at me and rubbed her hand over the patches on me. "Why..fiki?" She asked me. "Cause i uh..i deserve it." I replied, salam turned around and buried her head under mine. "Shut up..no you dont." Salam said, i didnt think that, but i'll let her think that. I nodded. "Mk....you excited to get out of here tomorrow? The cat misses you~" i said to her, salam giggled and nodded. "Yeah..cookings gonna suck though.." salam said, i scoffed. "Im doing all the housework until we can get you a new hand. Got it?" I said, she nodded and sighed. "Its like..10pm..but anyways..how you feel about allison..? You mad?" Salam said, i looked up and sighed. "Its just..nerve wracking..i uh.. don't know how to feel about it..but ill think about it later." I replied, snuggling her. She pushed me slightly. "Go home, fik...go home." Salam said, pushing me. I froze and huffed. "No. Make me." I replied, salam ifted her arm and stretched it out. "Mk.goodnight." Salam said, laying her arms down and resting.