Extremely relaxing night.

Fikis pov: after we got home and ate, i got thirsty, so i opened the fridge and grabbed some wine and poured some in a glass. "Want some, sal?" I asked salam, she thought for a moment. "Sure, why not..its good for your heart anyways." I nodded and poured her a glass and handed it to her, i drank my glass down in a hot second, salam looked at me as she only sipped the wine. I poured me more wine, salam stared at me. "Slow down, girl.." she said, i nodded. As the next few minutes passed, everything became a blur, a spotty relaxing blur.
Salams pov: Shes clearly drunk, its been only 20 minutes and shes completely totaled out..and im no where near her state...pffh..i felt her grip on my shirt and bury her head in my shirt, smelling my shirt i ruffled her hair. "Your so drunk." I said, she looked up and got slightly mad. "Mmng..not druunk!" She said, with a tired, drunken expression on her face. It was kinda cute, she lifted her hand up and pulled on the bandage on my face, i pulled her hand down. "Leave that alone, its still bothering me. Oh and your very very drunk." I replied, she grumbed and sleepily buried her head back in my shirt, she grabbed my hand and gave my hand a few small kisses, i smiled at her warm gesture. She seemed super loving. She rested in my shirt for a few moments, and then i felt her start shaking, i tapped her and she looked up, she had fear in her eyes, is she really hallucinating, at a warm moment like this..? She pulled away from me and started to run, she tripped and fell and started crying on the ground, i walked to her and lifted her up and sat down, placing her in my arms, she was trying to get out of my grasp desperately, i kissed her head and held her close until she calmed down, after she calmed down, i grabbed a napkin and wiped her tears. "What did you see?" I asked her. She was still slightly panicked. "Alll- yelling - hic- at meee!" She squealed, i put together that she had seen me as allison and screaming at her about something, i sighed and kept hugging her. "you wanting to go to bed?" I asked her. "Bed as iiin?~" she said, in a flirtatious tone, not gonna lie, that caught me off guard. I felt my face turn red, she yawned and nodded. "Mmm...beed..." she mumbled, i nodded. I gently picked her up and carried her and layed her in bed, covering her with the blanket, she was already asleep. i looked at her hoodie, shed been refusing to take her hoodie off since this morning, even when she complained of how hot the room was. Maybe we should buy her more hoodies, they seem to give her some sort of comfort. Oh wait, she forgot to do her laundry..ugh. I walked to her laundry basket, picked it up, and walked to the washer and put her clothes in the washer, at the bottom of the basket, i saw the clothes fiki was wearing when she had accidentally killed someone, the jacket had a small blood stain on it, i sighed, and put extra cleaner on the spot, and put it in, and turned it on, waiting for the clothes to wash, i played candy crush on my phone. After they were done, i put her clothes in the dryer then walked to the bed, i pulled my shirt off and took off my jewelry and put it down, i then walked to the bathroom and quickly washed my face, and then walked and layed in the bed, i looked at fiki, her face seemed to be hot, i pulled the blanket off her to see she was in a hot sweat, i sighed, i lifted her up gently and pulled her hoodie off and sat it down, i pulled her shirt off aswell and sat it down. Her shorts didnt seem as bad so i left those the way they were, i got up and looked in my closet. And pulled out one of my shirts and put it on fiki, it was slightly oversized on her, since im about a foot taller than her. I then finally layed down and pulled the cover over both of us and sighed, laying my head in the covers and closing my eyes for the night.