Chapter 1

"How is Tian Tian?"

Jungkook asked from the phone.

"She is sulking these days."

A melodic voice replied from the other side.

"Probably missing her favorite uncle."

There was a bunny smile on maknae's face.

He was leaning on the wall outside of the dancing practice studio in the Big Hit building. They were in the middle of practicing their new choreography, 'Dynamite'. Then everyone decided to take a break after exhausting hours of practice.

"You are her only uncle. And don't start your rumble."

There were sounds of pot moving from the other side. Then the sound of the stove turned on.

"What are you making?"

Jungkook wanted to know what was going on the other side.

"Mm... Bulgogi. I'm missing Korean food."

The voice replied with the sound of stirring.

"I'm missing your cooking."

Jungkook pout. He could feel the delicious taste of bulgogi. He envied those little brats who got to taste those delicious foods.

"Don't pout." The opposing party claimed to know exactly what was going on in the younger's mind. "Maybe you will get to eat my cooking soon."

"What!" Jungkook couldn't believe what he had heard. "Are you coming back?"

"I'm thinking about that."

There were more sounds of a knife hitting the board. But Jungkook was only able to hear the words said.

"Really, really!" If it was possible, the bunny smile on his face widened. "When? When are you coming?"

"Oh relax." The voice said she was trying to calm down the overexcited bunny. "I still haven't decided. Maybe next month."

There were still some days left for next month. But it was okay. Jungkook could wait. It had been a year since he got to see him last time. So, he could wait a few more days. It was okay.

"Then I still have time to do more shopping."

Jungkook grinned like a child who got the Christmas gift early. He was already mentally preparing the list of things he could buy.

"Oh... don't." The other side groaned. "You already have spoiled them rotten. They have more than enough stuff."

"How could I spoil them when I haven't seen them for more than a year?"

Jungkook complained.

"Seriously. What about the gift parcels we received last month? It was a five-foot-tall box, Jungkook. I even had to pay an extra transport fee." The voice complained equally.

"Oh, that's nothing." Jungkook brushed that off. "I was in that shopping mall in Japan. And I couldn't choose one. So...

"... You buy them all. I had heard that more than once. And I don't want to hear it one more time."

"Go away." Jungkook didn't care about the complaints. "They are growing. They need more stuff."

The other side groaned and murmured a few words under breath. But other than that, he didn't say anything. Probably knowing there was no point in wasting words.

"Enough about us. How are you?" The man from the other side changed the subject.

"I'm okay." Jungkook shrugged. "Busy with new songs and commercials. You know the usual stuff."