Chapter 7

It was about three p.m. in the afternoon when Jimin arrived at the Big Hit Entertainment building. He was glad there was no traffic on busy Seoul streets this time; otherwise, he was going to be late.

"You look like crap."

A voice greeted him as he reached the reception area.

"Hello to you too."

Jimin replied in the same sarcasm to his friend, who had been waiting for him with a cup of coffee.

"A tough day?" Lee Kyung asked, handing over his cup of coffee.

"Yes. Those old hags are on the director board, ready to eat my head."

Jimin commented, giving their names to the reception desk. He had a really busy morning with a board meeting. The directors of the Korean branch have been giving him so many headaches since he decided to move here. Probably those old hoarns were afraid that they would have to work more since he was here. Of course, he was going to make them pay ten times for the time they had been sulking off. They really should be afraid.

"Please go to the 16th floor. Sajang-nim is waiting for you."

The girl at the reception desk asked politely.

"Thanks."

They both thanked the girl before walking towards the elevator. And Jimin didn't miss the blush on the girl's face as she checked out his friend. He couldn't blame her for that. Lee Kyung was a truly handsome alpha with a god-like face. And he was like a bee that attracted both girls and boys everywhere he went. And it didn't seem to change at the famous entertainment building, which was always filled with all kinds of handsome alphas.

"How was your trail?"

Omega questioned them as the lift door closed after them. He took a long sip of his coffee to get more caffeine into his system. Coffee. Someone could give an award to the greatest person who invented coffee. Because it was the one who ordered him to run for the entire day.

"Of course, I won." His friend exclaimed as the elevator started to lift. "Don't you know who I am? I am great, Lee Kyong."

Jimin laughed at his friend's antics, leaning over the glass wall behind him. His friend hadn't changed for the past five years. He was still the same lame guy who never bothered to take anything seriously. Jimin wondered sometimes how he could do so great in his job.

Jimin had been quite famous in his university days due to both his good looks and good grades. And thanks to his attractive look, he didn't lack any approaching suitors despite his poor economic state. But as soon as they found out he was already a mother, they all ran with tails between their legs.

On the other hand, Lee Kyung had been the biggest playboy of the university with his killing handsome look and wealthy background. Like any other alpha, he also first approached Jimin intending to get him into bed. But the difference between him and other alphas was that Kyung didn't run after finding out he was a single parent. Unlike others, he had stayed. Instead of a boyfriend, he intended to become his friend. From that day on, they had been there for each other. After that, another two alphas joined them, forming a mini-pack and a lifelong friendship.

Lee Kyung came from a very wealthy family. His father was the former chief prosecutor and owner of the biggest law firm in Seoul, the Lee Firm. Now it was Lee Kyung who was leading it. It had a very high reputation, and a winning rate, and handled lots of cases from the upper class. It was the law firm that handled all the legal affairs of Zenlak Cosmetics. Even with all of those works, he still chooses to be Jimin's personal lawyer.

Jimin recalled the past with a smile as they reached the 16th floor.

"Good afternoon, sir." A girl greeted them as soon as they exited the elevator. "This way, please."