Chapter 4

The next few weeks passed with lightning speed. With the promotion of their new songs and the appearance of a few TV shows, time flew. Without knowing it, it was the day Jungkook had been most anticipating.

After the initial phone call about new changes, the Hyung Dongsang duo had been exchanging phone calls back and forth. Young Alpha had been excited to hear about his brother's family, and he couldn't wait to meet with them. In their phone calls, his brother mentioned he did not intend to go back to America since the business there was more stable now and he was planning to stay in Korea. When Jungkook heard that news, he was over the moon. There was no greater joy in his life than keeping his close one near him.

Jimin owned the penthouse in the same apartment complex most of BTS members had private penthouses, including Jungkook. But it was obvious Jungkook wasn't going to use his anytime soon since there was enough space for all of them in Jimin's one. So Jungkook informed some cleaning services to clean the house a day before his brother's return.

He had already stocked his nieces and nephews' rooms with all the shopping he had done. He was afraid he had gone a bit overboard with shopping. But who can blame him? He was going to meet those adorable pups after some time. and he couldn't control himself at every possible chance to spoil them.

Actually, he knew his alpha was trying to repay him for all the years he could not look after twins when they were little. At that time, he or his brother didn't have money to give anything other than being able to put a meal on the table. So, they all had to go through the dark times.

"Earth, Earth to JK!"

A voice finally reached him, dragging him out of his thought net.

"Ah,"

Jungkook blinked and looked around to get an idea of where he was. The bright light shone around him in a bright color environment.

"Aw!"

An elbow jabbed him, making him wince in sudden pain with a murmur under his breath.

"Pay attention to the meeting, brat."

It was Seokjin who had jabbed him, finally dragging him back from wherever he had been lost.

Oh, meeting.

Then Jungkook remembered where they were. They were in the middle of the meeting, discussing their new songs and albums before their mini-vacation. There were several producers, managers, and songwriters with members discussing what kind of songs could be added to their new album. But here, the youngest of the team was losing in his own head. But who could blame him? After all, today was the day, and young alpha wasn't interested in silly meetings like this.

"Ah, what do you say?"

Jungkook asked, rubbing the back of his neck, when he realized everyone was staring at him like they were expecting some sort of answer. But the point was that the young alpha hadn't been listening to any of the things they were discussing.

"We were saying that IJ's company asked to collaborate with you. What are you thinking?"

One of the music producers repeated the previous question.

"What?" Jungkook was dumbfounded. "IJ wants to collaborate with me?"

"Her company is saying it would be great for both of you." Public relations manager answered.

IJ was a famous solo alpha female artist who had gained enough fame in the last few years. She was extremely talented and good-looking. So, hearing that she wanted to do a song with him was really unexpected. She was a few years older than Jungkook, and they had met at a few awards ceremonies before. She was a good girl, but Jungkook really didn't know what to do. So, he gave a secret glance at their leader, expecting some sort of answer.