Chapter 2

Five youngers paced around the waiting room anxiously. Distressed pheromones of two omegas stinking the area as two alphas and a beta tried to calm them down. But they were also actually on edge with what had happened.

They actually didn't know how it happened.

The moment they were singing and dancing, practicing for their new show, the next moment everything was a mess. The whole stage they were standing on started to shake, and they tried to go down quickly. Fortunately, they were able to make it. Well, not everyone. Expect the youngest. The youngest was in the further corner inspecting their sound system when that happened. He wasn't able to make it in time.

And the others had to watch in horror when their youngest member collapsed down with the stage.

The door of the treatment room opened, and the middle-aged doctor in a white coat came out. Immediately, five boys surrounded him, eager to learn about their maknae.

"Jeon Jungkook? How is he?" Namjoon was the first one to find a voice to speak.

"He is doing okay for now." The doctor assured distressed packmates. "He had broken an arm, and there are a few broken ribs as well. We need to have emergency surgery to prevent any internal damage. Are you, his family?"

The members were busy processing what they just heard.

"Surgery?" Seokjin's eyes were red and widened more. "Is it bad?"

"It isn't dangerous. Just a minor surgery." The doctor assured with a kind smile. "But we need to sign for his family on a few forms."

"We are his pack mates." Yoongi introduced them.

"I'm the pack leader." Namjoon said. "I can sign the forms."

But the doctor shook his head.

"I'm sorry. Only family members can sign."

"But we are his pack." Hoseok protested. "We have a right to do."

"You can sign if his family hands over the legal permission." Doctor explained. "Otherwise, we cannot allow you to sign."

"We..."

Taehyun started to argue, but his voice interrupted.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook's family."

Everyone turned in the direction of the voice and met up with a younger man who was closer to the same age as the boys. He had the prettiest face they had ever seen, with soft, dark hair and beautiful hazel eyes. Even though all of his beautiful features were filled with panic and distress, he even looked more beautiful than Seokjin, and that was something.

But any of them weren't what caught their eyes at first. It was a little bundle he was holding onto his chest. But when they looked more closely, they could see how the little bundle was moving, revealing a face behind dark, curly hair. Then they realized it wasn't a bundle. A little girl.

"This is Jungkook, brother. Jeon Jimin."

Sejin, their manager who also came after handling a few other things, introduced the young man to the group. With a small and lean frame, it wasn't hard to figure out he was an omega.

Jimin bowed at them in an absent mind before turning to the doctor.

"How is my brother?"

"He is doing good for now." The doctor explained the same thing once again about Jungkook's injuries. "We need to sign a few documents for the surgery."