Chapter 10

Little Rambling....

Hello, sorry for little late darling. Today is my graduation day so I'm going to update this as a gift instead of celebrating. Because why not. the biggest gift is all fluffy Yoonmin stuff...

Anyway, the vacation you all are waiting for is finally starting. The location is a mix of In the Soop 1 and 2. I really love the housing arrangement of season 2, and the way they designed rooms to give them more privacy and space. So, I'm keeping it. But I don't want to leave that marvelous lake also. So I added it also. So just imagine it is more like a location of season 2 but with a lake in the middle of the forest or something like that. They all are just in my imagination. I can't wait to write all the fun stuff they could do there. of course with all the ongoing romantic tension.

Thank you so much for all the love you have been showing for this story. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day and Happy Easter!

"Jini, Juni, come down."

Jimin screamed, closing the back of the car after adjusting all the things they needed for the vacation.

The padding sound of the foot occurred on the ground as twins ran down.

"Eomma, we are ready."

Two pups exclaimed with happiness, bouncing off on their feet. The floral dress of Minji's swirled around her as her pigtails bounced, matching her well. Minjun also didn't second-guess his sister. Dressing in matching floral shorts and a t-shirt, he also jumped up and down with joy.

"Oh, my puppies."

Jimin crouched down at the level of two pups and kissed their cheeks with happiness. He was dressed in a simple yellow hoodie with dark sweatpants, with his blond-dyed hair falling around naturally. He had a bright ear-to-ear smile, reflecting the joy of all pups.

"Eomma, me."

Litian also jumped on Jimin's arms, asking for hugs and kisses.

Chuckling Jimin obeyed his little princess's request.

"Okay, let's go." Jimin said after everyone was satisfied with kisses and hugs. "Before your uncle Kookie calls once again."

"Yeah! Let's go."

All three pups screamed, running towards the car. Shaking his head fondly, Jimin also followed them to help get into seats.

After a few minutes, the Jeon family could be seen on the road with Jimin behind the wheel and three excited pups in the backseat of the car seats. Jimin laughed and joined the singing slash screaming constant pups were having now in the backseat.

They were on their way to the vacation spot Big Hit had selected. Jungkook left early to film with his members so they could get over some necessary filming before Jimin and the pups could join. But the young alpha had been calling him every half hour to make sure his brother was okay with traveling alone with three pups.

Jimin laughed at his brother's concern, but secretly he loved it.

As the manager explained, the location seemed to be pretty remote. Jimin could feel the towns and buildings disappear as they reached the destination with increasing greenness of the environment. Soon they met with the incredible sight of a grand lake.

"Wow!"

Twins exclaimed, gluing their hands and noses into a window to get a better view. They both seemed to be amazed by the large water body in front of them.