Chapter 1

{Meredith}
"Stop worrying! you'll do great!"
Emily exclaimed as she talked on the phone to her best friend, Meredith,who went to her terminal. She was on her way to New York to audition for Love Never Dies on Broadway. She'd been preparing for months, to make sure her song was perfect.
"Thanks Em. I'm just so nervous! I'm only fourteen going into this. I'll have to audition with the pros! I gotta go, I'm about to board. I'll call you when I get to NYC. Tell everyone I said hello! bye!"
Meredith put her phone in her bag as she boarded her plane. She had the row to herself until a woman sat next to her. Meredith recognized her: long, red hair and green eyes. Then she realized she was sitting next to Sierra Boggess. "what is Sierra Boggess doing in a flight from Charlotte?!"
Meredith thought to herself. Sierra was her idol. She'd watched every single one of her shows, from Little Mermaid to It Shoulda Been You. She sat in her seat in disbelief, trying not to go full-on fangirl on Sierra. after a couple minutes, Meredith said,
"Wait, are you Sierra Boggess?"
"Indeed I am." She replied.
Meredith couldn't believe she was having a conversation with her idol. Next thing you know, Meredith was going full-on fangirl on the actress. "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE YOUR WORK IVE SEEN ALL YOUR SHOWS I LOVE YOU QUEEN NAMASTE-"
she stopped herself and thought, "Great. now she thinks I'm crazy."
"oh my god, I am so sorry."
"Oh, you're fine!" Sierra giggled. I've seen crazier. MUCH crazier."
"I was wondering," Meredith began. "Could you give me some audition advice?"
"Yeah, of course. what are you auditioning for?
"I'm actually auditioning for Meg in Love Never Dies on Broadway. that's why I'm flying up here."
"oh that's great! " Sierra exclaimed. "Who knows, we might be in Phantom alongside each other!" she started
giving her lots of pointers about the audition process, and they talked the whole flight.