Chapter 3

{Meredith}

When Meredith got inside, the first person that fought her eye was her friend Sierra.
"MEREDITH!! YOU MADE IT!" she practically screamed.
"OMG Sierra I'm so happy to see you!" she replied as she gave Sierra a hug.
Meredith looked around the room- she saw Ramin Karimloo and nearly fainted. She also saw Hadley Fraser, and Andrew Lloyd Webber.
She was slightly confused when she saw no gustave. suddenly, she heard the door open.
"I am SO sorry! Traffic is awful out there."
she heard from behind. Meredith turned around, only to see probably the cutest guy she's ever seen.
The boy had light brown hair and the most piercing blue eyes, And even better, a very slight British accent.
"Hello Andrew. I am extremely sorry!" he said again.
"No problem. You weren't that late anyway." said Andrew.
He started saying hello to his friends. He was talking to Ramin when Andrew interrupted.
"Oh, Harry, you've not met our new Meg. This is Meredith Green. Meredith, this is Harry Child. He'll be playing Gustave."
"Hello," Meredith said, shaking his hand. He was even cuter up close. "Hello, Meredith. I've heard wonderful things about you from Sierra and Ramin!" he cheerfully replied.
He was so sweet!
"Alright, let's get down to business, we can socialize later." Andrew said.
Then the cast sat down for their meeting.

{Harry}

Harry rushed into the rehearsal room. "I am SO sorry! Traffic is awful out there." he said. The whole cast turned around. The first person he recognized was Sierra Boggess, who was Christine in LND London.
"SIERRAAAAA!" he ran toward her, lunging into her arms in a hug.
"I've missed you so much!! How is my little Harry-Bear doing?"
"Great, but don't call me Harry-Bear anymore. I'm 14 now, not 10." He chuckled.
He and Sierra talked and he was chatting with Ramin about banjos when Andrew came over.
"Oh, Harry, you've not met our new Meg. This is Meredith Green. Meredith, this is Harry Child. He'll be playing Gustave." he said.
He turned around and saw the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
Her beautiful blonde hair and soft blue eyes entranced him.
"Hello," Meredith said as she grabbed his hand. She was even prettier up close.
"Hello, Meredith. I've heard wonderful things about you from Sierra and Ramin!" he said, trying to make a great first impression.
"Alright, let's get down to business, we can socialize later." Andrew said.
Then the cast sat down for their meeting.

Broadway BoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara