Chapter 11

{Meredith's POV}

I awake to the sound of the normal NYC bustling traffic. I look at my clock. It says 9:42am. Oh shit, I have rehearsal at 10:30! I run into my bathroom and turn on the shower. Obviously, when i get into the shower and began to sing. But when I try, nothing came out. I try to talk. Nothing.

No, I couldn't have, but I did. I lost my voice. And there's 3 days till previews! Great, Andrew's gonna kill me! Eh, at least it's tech week.

I text Harry:

Hey, I'm suddenly sick and I've lost my voice. Don't know how, but I did. Tell Andrew that I'm very sorry and I will be better before previews. Thanks, love you. Have fun at rehearsal lol <3

II make myself a cup of hot tea to help with my voice and hop back into bed and watch some Netflix. After about 30 minutes, I hear the doorbell ring. I groggily walk over to door. To my surprise, It's Harry. He's probably here to drag me to rehearsal. Instead, he takes a step and embraces me, caressing my hair. He's so sweet.

"Harry! What are you doing here? Don't you have rehearsal?" I barely squeak out.

"I'm here to take care of you, since your aunt's at work. And I did have rehearsal. Andrew was actually the one who suggested I come over. According to Sierra, he "ships" us."

Oh Jesus Christ, someone taught Andrew Lloyd Webber about shipping. Help us!

"Oh, god. Thank you for coming Harry." good, the tea Sierra gave me is helping!

"No problem. Anything for you, love."

*Meanwhile at rehearsals*

{Sierra's POV}

Ugh, I HATE TECH WEEK! I really wish Mere were here today. She's lost her voice, and Andrew persuaded Harry into going to her apartment and taking care of her, which is literally so cute. Ever since Hadley taught him about 'shipping', he's gone crazy for Mere and Harry. It's actually kinda funny.

I run through 'love never dies', and I look at the front row of seats. Hadley and Harry's understudy, Daniel Huttlestone are bawling their eyes out. I can't help but laugh. Ramin is also sitting with them, blowing me a kiss. I happily return the favor.

"Alright, let's do it again!" Andrew calls, for the fourteenth time. We are now running through Act I, AGAIN. Everyone groans, including me. We set up for 'till I hear you sing'. Ramin comes over to me, kisses my cheek and orders, "Now, Sie, go be my mannequin!" I laugh. I almost go in to kiss him, but then I hesitate. I remember that we are keeping our relationship a secret until opening night. We decided that during curtain call, we'd make out for real on stage. Oh, it'll be great!

"If we have to run this act one more goddamn time, I swear..." Hadley mouths. I laugh.

{Meredith's POV}

Harry and I are watching Les Miserables. When bring him home comes on, I smile. I notice him humming the tune. I chime in, singing the harmonies we sang that night at the cafe.

"I love you, ya know that Mere?" Harry says, stroking my hair.

"Yeah and I love you too. Thank you so much for taking care of me today."

"No problem." he says, cradling me

It isnt long before I drift alseep into his loving arms, serenaded by his soft humming.