Chapter 2

{Meredith}

*Day of audition*

Meredith was pacing back and forth as she waited for her number to be called. She was REALLY nervous about this audition! what if she got in?
"number 29 please come up to the stage!" the judge announced.
"oh god." She thought.
As Meredith walked up onto the stage of the Majestic Theatre, she remembered all of the pointers that Sierra had given her on her flight.
"Namaste, Sierra" she quietly whispered.
Her and Sierra actually became friends, and they kept in contact.
Meredith introduced herself.
" Hello, my name is Meredith Green, I'm 14 and I'll be auditioning for Meg with Till there was you from the Music Man."
The she sang.

*one week later*
Meredith was watching Phantom 25 on Netflix when her phone buzzed. it was an unknown number. Not thinking, she answered.
"hello?"
"Hello is this Meredith Green?" the man on the other end sounded sophisticated and he had a British accent.
"Um, yes, may I ask who this is?"
"Oh, sorry darling, this is Andrew Lloyd Webber speaking."
She nearly dropped her phone.
"oh hi! I love your work!" she replied.
"I have called you to let you know that you will be playing Meg on Broadway! rehearsals start in a week. see you then."
Meredith let out the loudest scream she's ever done. it scared her mother to death.
"MEREBEAR ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU HURT??"
"IMADEITIMADEITIMA-" she began.
"slow down, what?" her mom said.
"IM MEG ON BROADWAY!!"
" MY LITTLE MERE IS GONNA BE FAMOUS!!"

*one week later*
Meredith had arrived in New York and she was beyond excited. rehearsals started in 3 hours!
For her first rehearsal, she chose to wear a cap sleeve mint green dress that came up a little above her knees, tan flats and she curled her dirty blonde hair.
After getting ready, she looked at her phone. it was 7:42, and rehearsal started at 8! she rushed out the door, hailed a taxi and made it to the rehearsal space right on time.