Chapter 16

{Harry's POV}
Wow! what a great week in Hawaii! I learned how to surf, snorkel, and scuba dive, I drank from a coconut, and went parasailing! The best part is that I got to spend it with Meredith, my sweet Merebear.
"I'm really gonna miss this place," says Sierra.
"Me too. I never wanna leave!!" Mere adds.
We hop out of our bright blue jeep and hand it in to the rental car place. I'm gonna miss that jeep.
We all walk into the airport to see the colorful Honolulu airport.
"Aloha!" says the doorman, who is a short little guy. shorter than me, I feel bad.
We all get in the U.S. Airways line and get our boarding passes. we don't bother checking our bags, our flight wasn't even half full anyway.
We go through security (which was a bitch, as always), and Ramin looked like he was ready to punch someone.

"Calm down, mate!" I say, my voice cracking terribly. My voice has been cracking all day! I really hope it's not getting deeper. 

*Fifteen minutes later*

We get through security, FINALLY, get some yummy hawaiian  pizza, and board the plane. We are sitting in first class again, but it's not nearly as nice as before. It's just the same as coach but with more leg room and better food. I take my seat next to Meredith.

"Hey, sweetheart." I say, my voice cracking, AGAIN! This really needs to stop, or Andrew'll fire me!

"Hey babe. Is your voice okay?"

"I hope so. It might be getting deeper."

Meredith has a worried look on her face.

"But probably not," I reassure her. "Probably airplane air. You know how straining that is to your voice."

She softly grins and lays her head on my chest.

"Hey," Sierra speaks up. We all look towards her.

"Who wants to play?" She says, holding up a huge bag of Jet Puffed marshmallows.

Ramin's face lit up.

"CHUBBY BUNNY!!" Sierra shouts as she puts the 6th marshmallow in her mouth.

We all bust out laughing when Ramin spits out his slimy wad of 8 marshmallows.

I spit mine out after 7, sierra 9, and Meredith 7.

"HAHAHH! I WIN AGAIN!" Sierra shouts.

I check the time. It says 10:57pm

"Yall, we need to sleep. It's 11:00." Mere says over my shoulder.

"Oh damn, that is late. Night, guys."  says Ramin, turning out the tiny overhead light above his seat. Sierra lays her head on his lap.

I look down at Meredith. She is already asleep on my lap.

I doze off, with my amazing memories of Hawaii repeating in my head. I miss it already, but I can't wait to see NYC again.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I promise the next one will be LONG :)