Chapter 14

{Meredith's POV}

When we leave the plane into the Honolulu airport, Sie and I practically run to the baggage claim. We are screaming the whole time, in which we are completely embarrassing Harry and Ramin. When we get to the baggage claim, we wait only a matter of minutes before our suitcases come rolling on the conveyor belt.

When Harry's suitcase comes out, he quickly grabs it, nearly knocking out Sierra in the process.

After getting our bags, we head to the rental car place. we got the coolest car: it's a bright blue jeep! We put our stuff in the trunk and hop in as Ramin asks the manager directions to our beach house.

As Ramin drives along the roads of Honolulu, we are all amazed by the beauty of the island. As Broadway actors, it's very rare that we see actual nature. The blue water is so amazing, and there's so much color everywhere! I see LOTS of shaved ice- yum! Leis and people playing ukuleles are scattered everywhere along the streets.

First, we had to stop by the "clubhouse" of the "neighborhood" that our house was in.

Ramin went inside and got the keys, and a map of Honolulu.

The neighborhood is beautiful. Big houses, hibiscus flowers, and the crystal clear ocean. I didn't think it could get any better until I saw our beach house. My jaw drops. It's a huge white house, a tuscan roof and it's surrounded by palm trees. "This is gorgeous." I tell Ramin, "You picked a great house." "We haven't even seen the inside yet, Mere. This place could be a total dump." He jokes. "Hahaha I doubt that." I reply smiling.

We hopped out of the jeep and Ramin ran excitedly to unlock the door. Immediately on the left, there's a sofa and chair facing a wide flat screen television. To the right is the kitchen and it's adorable. the are bamboo spiral stairs leading up to the bedrooms. Its absolutely beautiful. Sie is running around the house squealing. harry and I go to explore the back of the house. In the backyard, there's a bamboo patio and a pool! There is also a decktop table, umbrella, and grill. Ramin will love that! A little further on, there is a pathway down to the beach! SO perfect!

"I'm so happy I'm here, and you're here with me." says Harry, his piercing blue eyes staring into mine. "I don't think life could be any better." I reply with a smile. Then he pulls me in close and plants a soft kiss amongst my lips. We separate as soon as Ramin yells, "GET A ROOM!" Harry's face turns beet red. I glare at him and roll my eyes, grinning.

" I don't know about you, but I'm ready to head down to the beach!!" Sierra exclaims, jumping up and down.

"Me too." I say, going inside to change into my swimsuit. Ramin and Harry follow suit.

When I go into my bedroom that I'll share with Harry, I put on my seafoam blue swimsuit, fishtail braid my blonde hair and hop down the stairs. I grab my beach bag, which is at the bottom of the stairs. In it, I have my cover up, Ozzy Osborne like sunglasses, a towel, water, sunblock, my phone, earbuds, floppy hat, and a book.

Sie is all ready to go as well. She is wearing a simple black triangle swimsuit and her sheer, white cover up that reminds me of Christine's robe thing she wears during Music of The Night.

Soon enough, Ramin and Harry come down the stairs with a football to throw around on the beach.

We head out onto the beach. It's gorgeous- White sand, palm trees and the clearest water possible. Sierra and I lay out our towels and talk for a while, while the boys throw the football. After a while, I feel a pair of arms go under my back. Harry scoops me up and carries me bridal style down to the water. HE lets me down, and we stare at each other for a while. Then, out of nowhere, he pokes me and says-" tag!  YOU'RE IT!" darting away from me. I chase him around for a while until I FINALLY tag him! At this point, Sierra and Ramin have joined in. I jump onto Harry's back and he gives me a piggy back ride back to the house. But, as soon as I think I'm going inside, he takes a left turn and jumps into the pool- WITH ME ON HIM. I let out a huge scream that apparently scared Sierra and Ramin because when I come up I see them at the edge of the pool. 

"Thank God you're alright, we thought you were drowning!" Sierra exclaims.

"Nope just playing around!" replies Harry.

Next thing I know, I hear, "CANNONBAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!" as Sie and Ramin jump into the pool.

We swim around, chicken fight and have lots of fun! When it starts to get dark, we decide to order some Hawaiian pizza and start a campfire on the beach. The Hawaiian pizza is delicious!  Then, we roast marshmallows for s'mores. YUM!!

"Anyone care for a song?" Asks Ramin, pulling out his ukulele. Our faces light up, especially Sierra's.

"Ramin Karimloo! You never told me you played ukulele!" she says.

"Well, I do- as of 2 days ago. I went out and bought it before we left. My mate Andrew Kober has one so I know how to play." Ramin replies.

He strums a D major triad scale, and we all know what that means- think of me.

"oooOOOOOOOOOOF MEEEEEEE!!!!" We practically shout at the end. Sierra gets up and does the bow thing she did in the show, it was so funny!

So basically, we sing through the entire soundtrack of phantom of the opera before heading inside. Harry and I head up to our room, which has two queen beds, thank the Lord.

"goodnight, MereBear. Love you, darling." he says before going to bed.

I smile.