Chapter 7

{Meredith's POV}

I close the door and realize what just happened. I realize: I went on a date with Harry Child. HE asked me to be his girlfriend. He KISSED ME. I let out a really loud squeal of excitement.

"OMG, I need to call Emily! She's gonna freak!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"OMG, you two KISSED?! I SHIP IT!!! MARRY FOREVER!!!!!" Emily yells into the phone.

"Yup it was the best afternoon ever!" I reply.

We talk for a while when I get a phone call. It's Sierra.

Oh, geez.

"OHMYGOD MEREDITH EMANUELLE GREEN THAT WAS THE ADORABLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEEEEN!!!!!!!"

"Hey Sierra! And yes, it was great. Has Ramin made his move on you yet?"

"No, he doesn't like me in that way, trust me." she says, sounding dissapointed.

"Girl, please! I see the way he looks at you. He TOTALLY likes you back!" I reassure her.

"Mere, he, like, Just got divorced with Mandy. I doubt he's ready for another relationship."

"People get divorced for a reason Sie, maybe that reason is you."

"hehe, doubted. I have to go. See you at work tomorrow. Bye!"

I look at my phone. it says 10:47pm.

As i climb into bed, I hear my phone buzz. I got a text from Harry. It reads:

Hey Mere. This may sound really cheesy and stupid, but I miss you already. See you at work tomorrow, love you <3 ~Harry

Goodness, he is so sweet. When I sleep, my dreams are filled with Harry.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, needed to get the point across.