PART - 8

⚠️If you don't like my writing stop reading. It was a requested story. And also I started liking this story. Many mature languages will be their if you don't like don't read forward⚠️

Author's pov

Yn was humming a song and getting ready for dinner date.

Taehyung had came back and was taking a bath

Taehyung had came back and was taking a bath. Soon the door bell rings. Yn opened the door to see a young lady who just came to take their cake.

Yn : Oh come inside. I will bring the cake now.

Lady : No it's okay. I'm fine.

Yn : Okay then let me bring it now.

Yn went inside and took the cake which she kept on the fridge and came back.

She saw jungkook opening the main gate and coming inside while carrying groceries. He smiled at them and went inside.

Lady : It must be your husband.

Yn : Naee. Here mam Your order.

Lady : Thankyou.. Mh.. Here.

Yn : Oh let me bring the change.

Lady : No keep it. Keep it as a tip.

Yn : It's too much money. The cake cost only $7 and you gave me 50$. I'm will bring the change now.

Lady : It's okay. It's my son's birthday. I need to go back soon bye.

Yn : Mmh okay then.

After the lady went outside she smiled looking at her money. It's the first time someone is giving her extra money for work.

She walks towards their room to see Taehyung coming outside from the washroom. While jungkook keeping his laptop in the charge.

Yn : Oppa they give me extra money.

Tae : Extra? How much.

Yn : 50 dollors.

Jk : Isn't it too much comapred to the cake?

Yn : Nae. I told her I don't need but she tell me to keep myself.

Yn said handing the money towards them.

Jk : Aniyo baby. As normal save it in the box.

Yn : But I heard you talking we don't close the bills.

Tae : Aish it's okay baby. There is two more weeks to close it. Go and put in the box. We can take that in urgent cases.

Yn : Okay then.

Yn opened the cupboard and kept it in the saving box.

Tae : Kookiah go and fresh up fast.

Jk : Nae nae I'm going now.