PART - 21

Author's pov

They reached the hospital. Jungkook parked the car and they walks towards the hospital.

Yn : Eommaa

While hearing her two pair of eyes looked at her without her knowing. A women who miss hearing this sound was now having tears in her eyes. She looked at her husband to see him looking at yn.

Mrs Kim  : Nae baby?

Yn : We need to register his name before vaccination.

Jk : Aniyo, wait I just registered but his token number is  12.

Mrs Kim : Vaccination haven't started yet right?

Yn : Aniyo it will start at 10. Kids specialist will only reach at that time.

Jk : Taevinah stop Baby you can't run and play in this place.

Jungkook said to taevin who was running away from eunjin while giggling.

Eunjin : Are you a naughty boy?

Eunjin said while picking him and sat on the chair on the waiting area. She saw a couple was staring at her and taevin but thought to ignore it.

Taevin pointed at jungkook to make her understand his papa is a naughty boy not him.

Eunjin : Oh really? Now you are blaming my oppa?

V : Nwoona I wach that..

Taevin pointed at a chocolate in a kid's hand, almost as same age as him.
Eunjin shut his mouth when he see them looking at taevin. But soon Mrs Kim also joined them.

V : Hamoniii woo

Taevin pointed at his parents who was going to another  way.

V : emwaaaaaa

Taevin yelled but yn get inside a room following jungkook.

Mrs Kim : Eomma will come now baby.

The couple who was sitting before them was none other than yn's parents and her brother hanseol. They also came their to take vaccination for their second child.

Mrs Min cannot control her feeling after seeing yn. Same goes to Mr min too. After all she is also their child right? They have understand their mistake they towards you.

They always force you to be in top in class if not they used to punish you hardly. Even after studying and buying good marks, their was no use of it.

They are now happy that you run away. They are happy that you haven't married the person they select for you. The reason of their happiness was, her past fiance was a serial killer. He had already married two girls before and killed them.

They were really shocked while seeing the news that day. They understand that positions or money are not at all important more than their kids.

They do their best to avoid the mistakes they done with yn and rising their second child which god gifted them.

Mr Min was looking at Taevin who was now playing with eunjin. They don't who Mrs kim was, cause they already know Taehyung's and Jungkook's parents as they are big business people.

They understand that taevin was yn's child and she was pregnant now again. Mrs min wants to hold taevin, her grandchild but she can't. They don't know how yn react after seeing them here. They don't even know where she lives.

After sometimes the doctor came out and started calling the tokens. Their number was 10. As soon as their number called,. They went inside with their child. Within few minutes they came outside. Hanjeol havent cried even after getting vaccine. They waited outside again for some more time.