PART - 19

Author's pov

Jungkook was sitting on the couch while holding a stick.

Taevin was sobbing  hardly, tears rolling down his checks while facing the wall, rubbing his bum

Taevin was sobbing  hardly, tears rolling down his checks while facing the wall, rubbing his bum. Yn was picking up the glass plate laying on the floor.

Few minutes ago, when Yn was trying to feed him breakfast, taevin was wining for nana milk which yn rejected to give him. Taevin was whining and running around the house not want to eat the breakfast. He don't want to eat anything other than nana milky.

When yn try to feed him he slap on the plate and it broke with food particles. Lucky that he is not hurt anywhere.

Jungkook beated him with a small stick for the first time in his life. Taevin cried hard while rubbing his bum. How can his papa do that to him? Jungkook told him to face the wall after telling yn to feed him again.

Yn was now feeding taevin again while he was facing the wall.

Taehyung was watering the plants.

Jk : You want some more hits hah?

Taevin shook his head as no.  Yn was feeling bad for him.

Jk : Then eat fast.

Yn : Open your mouth baby. Let's eat fast and we can go to halmeoni's house hmm.

Taevin nooded his head and hugged her not want to face the wall anymore. Taevin was looking at jungkook to know if his papa will beat him again or not for not facing the wall. Jungkook bited his lips not to laugh.

Yn : He is a good boy now kookieah so don't beat him.

Taevin nooded his head agreeing to yn's statement. Soon Taehyung came inside the house. Taevin started to cry again to gain his appa's attention.

Tae : Uw why my baby is crying hah? Did papa beated you?

Taevin nooded his head as yes.

Tae : Let's give him dinner on a bright room and make him sleep with no lights in the room okay.

Taevin nooded his head as yes galring at jungkook. They chuckled at him.

Jk : Why are you glaring hah? Do you want some more hits?

Taevin pouted and started  to cry again while laying on Taehyung's shoulder.

V : Eaarh*cry* apwaaa

Tae : Kookiah don't beat my child hmm. My son is a good boy. Look he even eat his whole breakfast.

Taevin lifted his head and looked at jungkook still crying to know whether his papa understand the truth his appa telling.

Yn : Aww my baby don't cry papa is just joking.

Jungkook glared at taevin.

Yn : Jungkook did you see ths time? Aren't you going today?

Jk : Uff I will be late now.