PART - 25

Author's pov

Jungkook went and opened the door to see Mr and Mrs Min carrying their son.

Yn was shocked to see them hear. Unknowingly her tears started to flow from her eyes.

V : Emwaa..

Taevin wiped her tears and rubbed her belly thinking her stomach was paining like morning.

Jk : Come inside..

Mrs Min : Yn..

Mrs Min ran to her and hugged her. Yn started to cry while hugging her. Taevin went to taehyung as he don't know why his eomma is crying.

The boy was in Mr Min's arms looking at the new people around him.

Yn : I'm sorry eomma.

Mrs min : You don't need to be sorry yn. We are sorry for not understanding you.

They started to spend time together. Mr Min also joined them. Yn cried while seeing her little brother whom she wished to see once. Mrs Min picked taevin in her arms. She couldn't express the happiness she was having. Same goes to Mr Min.

For the first time in life he is getting this type of happiness. He understand that no money can buy this happiness. They even apologized to taehyung and jungkook too.

Their moments were disturbed once the new born baby Starts crying. Taehyung take him in his arms and gave to yn. Mrs Min looked at her grandson face.

Hanseol haven't spoke anything just looking at taevin who was playing with toys.

Mrs Min : Hanseolah baby go and play with him.

Hanseol slowly looked at taehyung and jungkook who was smiling at him.

Yn : Taevinah play with hyungiee..

V : Emwaa bwaby..

Taevin said started to walk near her. Hanseol also looked at the baby who was laying on yn's laps. Soon the door blasted opened revealing Jongyu while carrying some papers.

V : Hyungieee

Taevin ran towards him leaving guggie away.

Tae : Don't run taevin.

Jongyu was now hugging taehyung tightly not noticing the other people present on the room. Taehyung don't know why his brother is behaving like this now.

Jongyu : Hyung can you sign these papers. Be secret don't tell to eomma appa. I promise I will score good marks next time.

Tae : No way. You again scored low marks.

Jongye : Hyungie please only this time. Next time onwards I will score good marks.

Mr Min : Aren't you Kim JongGyu?

Jongyu leaved taehyung and looked at the direction. He gulped his salive while hiding those papers. Taevin took the paper from him (not for signing)Taehyung was looking at Jongyu.

Tae : Do you know him??

Taehyung asked Jongyu. Jongyu nooded his head as yes.

Jongyu : Hyungiee he is our new principal.

Yn : What? Appa you are working in Seoul school??

Mrs Min : Nae baby. He got transferred in a combine campus where school and college is comnected.

Yn : Where do tou live now??

Mrs Min : We took a house for rent now.

Yn : Ooh..

Mr Min : Is he your brother?

Tae : Nae. I didn't know that he is studying in your school Mr Min.

Mr Min : Can need to call me appa as yn is married to you.

Tae : Okay appa.

V : Herrrhh

Taevin whined while jungkook take back the papers from taevin who was about to tear it.

Jk : You can't tear it taevin.

V : Herhh pwapa gwive ich..

Yn : Taevinah come here.. Play with hyungiee..

Yn said while patting hanseol's hair. Taevin went towards him and started play with his bracelet.

Hanseol : Bwaby..

Hanseol said while pointing at guggie. Taevin took his hands from his baby brother.

Yn : You shouldn't behave like that taevin.

V : My bwaby..

Taevin said and galred at yn.

Mr Min : I told him to bring his parents to school, he told they are busy.

Tae : Hah? He haven't even told eomma appa about it..

Taehyung said and glared at Jongyu.

Mr Min : You need to focus on your studies more.

Mr min started to complain about Jongyu to taehyung. Soon the nurse came inside to check yn. Jungkook took the baby in his arms while hanseol was still sitting near her.

Taevin was staring at the nurse, what if she is a criminal?

Nurse : Did you take the vaccine for baby?

Yn : Aniyo..

The nurse nooded and took the syringe. Taevin ran towards taehyung and hide as he recognized the thing. Hanseol was still staring at nurse to know what she is doing.

The nurse said jungkook to lay the baby on bed. Then she took the baby's thigh and started injecting the vaccine while guggie starts crying. Taevin was now in his fathers arms being afraid of the nurse.

Tae : She is not gonna inject you baby.

V : Bwaby cwing.

Tae : Baby will be good after sometimes hmm...

V : Herrrh apwaaa

Taevin hugged taehyung as soon as the nurse started come near them.. She passed away from them now. Taehyung chuckled at her. Yn was now trying to. Console the baby.

Mr Min : Aniyo don't massage their. You shouldn't massage their now.

Yn  : Ooh okay.

Hanseol : Eomwa bwaby crying.

Mrs Min : Baby will be okay now. Yniee give him milk. I think he is hungry too..

Jongyu : Hyungiee I'm going back.

Tae : Hmm.

Jongyu whispered to him. He knows that taehyung was now angry with him.

Jongye : Hyung I promise I will buy good marks next time.

Tae : We will talk about that later. Now go home. I already sign in it. Make sure you show it to eomma appa.

Jongyu nooded his head sadly and went outside.

70+votes and 30+comments for next chapter.
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘😘