PART - 32

Author's pov

Yn : Taeee come here.

V : Eerh emwaaa..

Yn : Wait a minite baby. Appa will make you get dresses hmm.

Jk : What happened.

Yn : what's tae doing? Didnt come out from shower till now?? Go and make taevin get ready for school.

Jk : He is making guggie bath. Come here my bwaby hmm...

Jungkook picked him and started to kiss him while taevin giggled.

Taevin was now having his final exams before their vaccation. Today was his last exam.

Guggie : Apwaaaa nwooo eerhh

Tae : Aaish appa will put it for you.

Guggie was fighting with taehyung to take the baby lotion. He need to put baby lotion himself now. Taehyung make guggie lay in the bed and started to tickle him. Guggie started to giggle loudly.

Guggie : Apwaaaa

Tae : Mmh now be a good boy.

Taehyung help him to wear his dress. After getting dressed taehyung lift him and make him stand on the floor. Guggie started to run calling his hyungie.

Jungkook was asking questions to taevin while taevin was answering.

Tae : Taevinah did you study everything?

V : Mmh. Apwaa I want chocoate twoday.

Tae : Appa will buy it okay. Is he having oral exam today?

Jk : Nae nae.

Guggie : I wanch.

Jk : You also want?

Guggie giggled at him.

Jk : Now Indroduce yourself.

V : My nwame ish Jeon Kim Taevin. I'm 4 yeash old. I cwome from a fwamily of five. I have a bwother. His name is Kim Jeongukk. He ish 2 yeash old. My fwather is working in a cafe. My mwother  ish a baker. I love mwy family.

Jk : Mmh good boy.

Yn : Taevinah eat your lunch full okay.

V : Okwayy..

Guggie : Eerh emwaa

Yn : It's for hyungie. Eomma will give you another later okay.

Yn said to guggie who was trying to take the snack packets from yn.

Yn : And taevin can you go and give this box to halmeoni?

V : Nae. Whach is this?

Yn : It's some pototoes from pur field. After coming back give this bag to halseol okay.

Guggie : I'm cwoming..

Tae : Hold his hands too taevinah.

They started to walk while holding each other's hand. Guggie was waving his hand to his parents.

Jk : Okay bye bye now look straight and walk.

Tae : Yn do you smell something??

Jk : Don't tell me that you forgot to off the stove.

Yn : Oh Jesus . How can I forgot about that.

Yn ran towards the kitchen and saw the porridge which she cook for making kimchi is burned.

Yn : Taehyungiee oppaa can you come here.

Yn yelled with a sweet voice.

Jk : Lucky I'm she haven't called me.

Tae : Uff I know what this sweet voice for.

Taehyung was now Washing the burnt pan using a scrubber.

Guggie : Apwaaa

Tae : Nae baby. Did you meet halmeoni??

Guggie : Nae. Hamoni gwive milky.

Tae : Juice?

Guggie : mmh..

Yn : Guggie came and say good bye to hyungie.

Yn yelled from the living room. Guggie ran and said good bye to him. Jungkook drop taevin inside the school bus.

Jisso : You can leave him with your parents right yn

Yn : Aaish it's okay. Let him experience bus life too.

Jk : Bus life??

Yn : Eomma and appa go to school 30 minutes early before the bus come here. Do you think he will wake up early?

Guggie : pwapaa

Yn : what are you eating baby?

Jk : Did you plug from here?

Guggie shook his head as yes.

Jk : Didn't papa told not to eat it without Washing? If you eat without Washing small insects will go inside your stomach and bite

Guggie stared at his father for few minutes and throwed the stowberry away. He hold his stomach and started to cry hard.

Yn : Ani ani papa is just kidding baby.

Guggie : aaarhh*cry*

Yn : Aaww it's okay it's okay. Nothing will happen with you ma baby.

Tae : Did papa make my son cry hah???

Guggie : Pwappaa

Guggie pointed at jungkook and again started to cry. Taehyung take him in his arms while jungkook was giggling.

Jk : Aww papa is just joking baby. Aaww don't cry look.... Papa is gonna buy ice cream for you.

Guggie : hmm

Jungkook took guggie from taehyung. Guggie stopped crying and hummed while jungkook wiped his tears.

.........

Guggie was now facing the wall while side eying his eomma, appa and papa who were treating taevin's leg where guggie bited a few minutes ago.

Jk : Did I tell you to look here hah??

Guggie looked forward and let out a sob. Is it his mistake that he have strong teeth?? Why his parents are only giving his hyung all attention. Taehyung chuckled at guggie who is trying hard not to cry while wiping taevin's tears.

V : Bwood

Yn : That's not blood baby. It will go soon.

V : eerrh noo Apwaa

Jk : Let appa massage their baby. It will go soon.

Their attention went to guggie who was trying to get near his eomma with wobbling lips.

Jungkook bited his lips not to smile.

Jk : Did you see how pain Hyungiee is having hah?

Guggie ran to yn and started to cry hard. Yn laughed and make him sat on her laps. Guggie hide his face on his eommas chest and cried loudly.

Taevin looked at his papa andd appa who was laughing at guggie. Within sometimes they all started to calm him which work oit easily.

V : Appaaa

Taevin showed his leg to make them understand that he is still in pain. Taehyung chuckled and take him in his laps.

90+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Love you all💜💜💜😘😘😘😘