PART - 14

Author's pov

*6 months later*

Jeon Kim Taevin  was now 5 months old. Jin have now started a new cafe just beside their house and it was now helpful for both the families.

All the villages are now buying bread, cookies, cakes and milk from their cafe. Yn will bake some cakes most of the and will give to the cafe for selling.

Jungkook was now making taevin dressed after the bathing section. Taevin was laughing loudly seeing his papa's funny faces.

Yn : Oppaaaa breakfast is ready.

Tae : Taevinah baby...

Jk : Is appa calling you baby?

V : uff.. Erh.. Apwaaa

Jk : Ish apwa calling taevin?? Who is taevin?

Taevin started to giggle at jungkook. He kissed his checks and started walking towards the dinning room.

 He kissed his checks and started walking towards the dinning room

Yn put a mat at the floor and kept taevin down. He started to play with the toys.

Yn : How is it??

Tae : Hmm.. Good..

Jk : It's tasty baby... Aww I'm not calling you baby..

They looked at taevin who is looking at jungkook. Didn't his papa just call him now?

Taevin also laughed with them not understanding anything. While they were talking jinil (jin's son) came towards their.

Yn : Did you had breakfast jinilah?

Jinil : Nae. Eomma told me to give this to you. Yesterday grandma brought it.

Yn : what is this?

Jinil : Eomma told it is for taevin. My school bus will come now. I'm going byee taevin...

Taevin looked  at jinil while biting his toy.

Yn : which flour is this.

Tae : Where... Oh its Pearl millet flour.

Jk : It's good for babies health.

Yn : Is this only for babies?

Jk : Aniyo all can eat it. Make some porridge with it and give him.

V : emwaa...

Yn : Naeee..

Taevin called her and started giggling.

Yn : Eat some more oppa.

Yn said getting up from the seat. She washed her hands and picked him up.

Yn : Why are you so cute hah?

Yn said and sat on the chair after putting it little away from the food.

Jk : You should be carefull yn two tooth have started growing now.