PART - 9

Author's pov

Yn was really busy now a days. For past  two weeks she was getting a lot of orders and was busy doing her cakes.

Today she have already completed her orders and given the cake. She thought to rest sometimes as she is tired but got a call for another cake. They want it today itself.

Even if yn try to reject the order, the customer told her that they will pay double. At last she accept it and told them they don't need pay double. She started doing her work.

After sometimes she was done with the cake. She licked a bit of the leftover cream before cleaning the plates.

Yn's pov

Wait.. Why is it sour? Did I add too much of food color. Oh my god.. I took some more cream from the plate but it taste really weird. Slowly I feel a vomiting tentonsy. I ran to the washroom and starts vomiting.

I came back from the kitchen and took the leftover cake and taste it. It really taste weird. What happened to this cake today?.

I again started to make the batter. After that I kept in the oven.

I came back to the living room and sat their while tears started to form from my eyes. I don't know if the cake I deliver before was good or bad.

It's the first time this is happening to me. I heard the main cake opening sound. Is it the customer? Omg what will I do now?. The new cake is still not baked.

I heard the door knocking sound. I slowly opened the door praying it must jisso unnie not any customers.

I was taken aback from a born cracking hug.

Jk : Aww baby I miss you..

Yn : Is that you?? Why did you came earlier today?

Jk : A project had successful from our company. So a party is connecting for the senior employees. So We only have until afternoon.

Yn : Ooh..

He broke the hug and cupped my face.

Jk : Wait.. Baby did you cried.

I nooded my head and explain everything to him.

Jk : How did it happened? Come let me also taste it.

I nooded my head and gave a peice of cake to taste.

Jk : It's so tasty baby. There's no problem with this.

Yn : W.. What? But I tasted it.

I said while taking a bite from the cake. But still it taste weird. Within seconds I again feels like vomiting. I ran to the washroom. Jungkook ran with me and started patting my back.

Jk : It's okay it's okay baby.

I started crying hard as now I'm feeling more weak.

Jungkook helped me to wash my face and brought me to the bedroom.

Jk : Baby calm down. Don't cry. It's nothing.

Yn : I'm not feeling good now.

Jk : Let's go to hospital.

Yn : No let me take some rest then I will be okay.

Jk :.. Okay then if you not feeling well after rest we need to go.

Yn : nae oppa

I layed down on the bed while he cover the blanket over me.

Author's pov

Yn started sleeping. Jungkook went towards the kitchen and saw the oven is still on. Luckly she kept the timmer to stop.

He started mixing the cream once more. If they haven't cut the cake to taste it, they can still sell it.

Jk : I should take my drawing skills for this cake.

Tae : Baby  I'm ba... You? Why are you here?

Jk : Oh you came early today?

Tae : Aniyo. Look it's 3:30.

Jk : Time was running really fast.

Jungkook then started explaining about everything.

Tae : Did she ate something inappropriate?

Jk : I think it must be food poisen.

Tae : Their is no chance of food poison.

Jk : Mmh but their is no other way.

Tae : Let me go and look her.

Jk : Nae nae. I'm really busy right now.

Tae : uff I'm going.

.....

It's finally 6pm. But kim was on the way to hospital as she is still not well. Even yn don't want to go they force her to go to hospital.

Yn was laying on Jungkook's shoulder at back seat while Taehyung is driving.

Soon they reached the hospital. Receptional lady shows them the doctors  cabin and they walk towards them.

They wait outside while doctor was doing check up. Soon after sometimes he came outside. Taehyung and jungkook was really tensed.

Dr : You are her brother and husband or..?

Tae : We two are her husbands.

With a little bit of confused face dr started speaking.

Dr : Congratulations Misters. Mrs jeon kim is pregnant.

50+votes and 30+comments for next chapter.
Do you all like it????
Love you all💜💜💜😘😘