PART - 22

Author's pov

Taevin was trying to flip the pancake with the help of his papa

Taevin was trying to flip the pancake with the help of his papa. Today jungkook decided to make breakfast for everyone as it's a sunday.

Mrs kim haven't came their till now as Jong Gyu and Eunjin was going to a school trip. Taehyung also went their at morning for helping them for packing and also he needs to drop them at school within one hour.

V : apwaa cweam..

Jk : It's not cream baby. It's pancake batter.

V nooded his head as yes. Taevin poured some honey on the pancake for his mother.

Jk : Mmh okay done. Now baby go and make eomma to do exercises.

V : Okwayy enwaaa..

Taevin ran towards upstairs for calling his eomwaa.

V : emwaa echachish.

Yn : Eomma already done it baby.

Yn said while trying to make him sound low. Taevin was fast to run towards his papa to inform the new news.

Jk : Jagiyaah I won't hesitate to spank you if you won't do exercises.

Yn gulped down hearing him. Within seconds taevin again climbed the stairs and reached near his Eomaaa.

V : papwaa twold dwo it agwain.

Yn nooded her head and lazy started to walk. Taevin was also walking with her as if he was incharge of it.

V : Emwaa do it..

Yn started to do every exercises that taevin is doing. If Taevin forgot any of the exercise, he will ran towards his papa and learn how to do it correctly. Even if he is doing everything correctly it always turn to be cute.

Yn will start enjoy doing it with him after sometimes.

V : now thish emwaa...

Yn was looking at him in disbelief. Her son was doing a new exercise, legands call it push up. How is she going to do it with her 8 months baby belly?

Lucky that jungkook entered their.

Jk : Mmh it's enough fo... What are you doing taevin?? I haven't teached you this right?

V : I'm shtwong look I have mushes.

Taevin said showing his arms where imaginary muscles were present.

Jk : Ow you have more muscles than me. I see. You are secretly doing my exercises right?

Taevin gave proud smile. He was so lucky to hear this praises from his papa.
Jungkook kissed yn and gave her pista shake to drink.

V : I asho want pwpa..

Jk : Papa will give you okay.

Taevin nooded his head as yes. While running here and their.

Tae : Ynaah

V : Apwaa cwome..

Taevin said running downstairs..

Yn : Don't run taevinah..

Yn said while coming downstairs. But taevin tripped and fall down. Taehyung tried to pick him before falling but unfortunately his head hitted on the floor. Taevin Started to cry loudly.

V : Eerhhhhh aarhh*cry*

Tae : Is their ice left?

Jk : Nae nae.

Jungkook said running towards the kitchen. Yn was rubbing his head while taevin was crying.

Tae : It's okay it's will go soon baby don't cry..

Yn : eomma will beat the floor to make my baby hurt.

Taevin nooded his head still crying. Jungkook started to rub the ice on the side of his head. After sometimes taevin stop crying. Taehyung kissed his forhead.

Tae : Is it gone?

Taevin shook his head as no.

Tae:  A little bit gone right?

Taevin nooded his head as yes. Yn chuckled at him and gave a kiss on his lips.

Yn : Come let's have breakfast.

Tae : Y.. You waited for me??

Yn : Aniyo, we know you already ate from your house.

Tae : Hhehe. But what's for breakfast?

Jk : Don't tell me you are having breakfast again.

Tae : Actually you know I'm hungry again.

Taevin giggled seeing jungkook glaring at his appa. Jungkook then glared at taevin also.

Yn : I will serve the breakfast. Yn said taking the pancakes and some ramen.

They started having breakfast while taevin was messing the dinning table

V : Apwaa pwak gwo?

Tae : Wanna go to park?? How about we go for a evening walk. And also appa want to go to farm.

Taevin clapped his hands while giggling.

Jk : Are you the one who is selecting vegetables?

V : Nae I will twake gwood and gwive to apwaa..

Yn : You are a big boy now right?

Taevin nooded his head as yes while taking a bite of pancake.

Jungkook kissed his forhead.

Jk : Tae are you full? Should I cook one more packet of ramen??

Tae : you know I still have some more space. I can eat that too..

Jungkook and yn looked at him in disbelief.

V : emwaa wach mwore..

60+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Do you all like it???
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘