PART - 13

Author's pov

Kim family was going to a small trip for 2 days. Jin and his family was going towards his parents house which is a little bit far from them. They also invited them with them.

Taehyung and Jungkook was packing some clothes for them. Yn was walking here and their as she was feeling something uneasy. but she haven't tell them as she don't want to cancel the trip.

Yn started to rub her stomach as she was getting pain. She soon sat on the couch praying her husbands not to come near her.

Yn : Why its not going??

She started to walk again but the pain is not going. She started to get tensed as the pain was increasing.

Yn : O.. Oppaa..

Tears started to form from her eyes as the pain started to increase..

Jk : Did yn called?? Baby.. Are you okay???

Tae : Jagiya..

Taehyung called her from their room.

Yn started to walk towards their room while holding her stomach. As They haven't got any response Jungkook came out from their room to see yn in tears holding her stomach..

Jk : B.. Baby what happened? Are you okay??

Taehyung came out while hearing it.

Tae : Baby.. Jungkook start the car. Let's go to hospital..

Yn : I can't control oppaa aarh...

Tae : It's okay Baby don't worry oppa is here..

Taehyung picked her up and walk towards their car.

Jisso : Taehyung what happened?

Tae : she is getting pain noona. We are going to hospital.

Jisso : We will lock the door don't worry now go fast.

Jisso said to jungkook who was going to lock the door. Jungkook thanked her and ran towards their car.

Soon he started the car..

Yn : Aarhh It's paining...

Yn started carrying while Taehyung started rubbing her stomach.

Jk : I'm going as fast as I can. Don't worry baby we will reach soon..

Within 15 minutes they reached the hospital. Taehyung ran inside the hospital while carrying her. The nurses told him to wait outside whils taking her inside the labour room.

Jungkook came running their after parking the car.

Jk : Did they say anything?

Tae : Aniyo they just take her inside.

Taehyung said and massaged his temples. Jungkook started to walk here and their. The labour room opened a doctor came towards them.

Dr : We need to take out the baby as soon as possible. The cord was wrapped around the baby's neck and we can see the heart beat decreasing through the scaning report.

Taehyung gulped hard can't utter a word.

Jk : Dr is their any way to make the baby safe?

Dr : We need to do C- surgery to save the baby and mother.

Tae : We are okay with that. Please save them two. We can't lose them.

Dr : We will do our best don't worry. You can sign the papers and close the bill at the reception.