Ch 0 - Eldest Creation

BigHit Entertainment
Model BT461
Serial# 120 419 927
Initializing...
Ready

BT461 opened his eyes only to be blinded by his bright surroundings. His optical sensors dilated, trying to adjust to the sudden light entering. There he sees multiple people with white coats. His creators.

A man holding a tablet approaches him while writing something on the screen. In an instant, he automatically scanned the person's face. There were rows of information popping up on his peripherals, so fast that a normal person wouldn't be able to read it, but he memorized it immediately.

Those rows of information are about the man standing in front of him.

"Scanners and sensors are active, no signs of malfunction," he heard another scientist say.

The man in front of him nodded and said, "Hello, can you hear me, BT461?"

"Yes, I can."

BT461 heard mutterings of other scientists. He was asked to do a series of actions like walking around in a circle, twirling, and moving his limbs one at a time. As he did so, the man continued to write on his tablet, mumbling something about how the limbs were a little stiff.

Another request was made, "Can you sing for us?"

And he did as he was told so. His voice was melodic, but it tended to get breathy and whispered yet still alluring to listen. Praises of approval can be heard from the surrounding scientists.

Another man approached the scientist and as programmed BT461 scanned his face.

Bang Shi-hyuk AKA Hitman Bang.

"BT461, this is your owner. Treat him with absolute respect and obedience." The scientist said as Hitman Bang came closer.

"Have you thought of his name, sir?"

Hitman Bang nodded, "BT461, register your name."

"From now on, you will only respond to Kim Seokjin."

"Hello, my name is Kim Seokjin."

A/N

Hello! I know it's been a while (years...) since I updated this story.
First of all, I'm sorry for failing to reach your expectations and I know most of you guys already gave up on this story.
It's obvious that I've given up on my stories here on Wattpad and one of the reasons is this site has changed for better or worse and the features that made me love this site are simply not there anymore so I decided to leave. 
For that I'm sorry.

I'm going to attempt to update the stories I have in this account but no guarantees that I can finish them. I did try my best to retell this story despite not being as updated in the BTS fandom anymore.
Some details will be outdated and information from the game Detriot: Be Human has been changed to fit the narrative of this story.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy it! <3