Ch 3 - Purple Concert

"Y/n-ah, are you done?"

Y/n was looking at the screen when Jungkook, who was beside them, asked.

"Yeah, you're good to go," They smiled while taking off the cords carefully from his nape. He grinned his famous bunny smile and proceeded to enter the dressing room where the others were.

So far so good. There were no signs of unwanted viruses and troubleshooting went without any complications. The great condition for tonight's concert.

Jungkook was the last one to be analyzed before the last performance of the night ended. Y/n stretches their stiff neck, after tonight they were finally able to take a 3-day break before jumping into another album production. They have been following the boys for their concerts. Being able to travel was a bonus but damn they need a break.

"Places everyone!"

The seven androids dressed stylishly lined up on the elevator to the stage, some of them waving at Y/n, before being sent up to the crowd concert hall. The lights blared and the cheers of the audience amplified.

"Please welcome, BTS!"

With that, their performance started.

Y/n watched from the monitors of the cameras as the boys performed their best for their fans. Eyes sparkling with pure joy at how much the boys were rocking the stage with their song and dance.

"We love you Army!" Jin twisted his thumb and index finger to form a tiny heart. The crowd goes wild, some of them even throwing more purple heart confetti in their direction.

After several song performances and funny shenanigans on stage, they finally bowed to the audience and waved goodbye. Another successful concert was done, now time to get ready for the fan meet.

Management led the boys to the changing room where the assistant mechanics would now be in charge of cooling them down while Y/n remotely monitors their system while interacting with fans. While setting up the screen, they see the recording of the boys' performance today to be uploaded to the internet.

The boys would have small breaks in between performances where they would just goof around and give fan services to the audience. Laughing and joking around like a group of friends would.

It's quite amazing how life-like these boys were. Not just them but other idol groups as well. Most people are self-aware that these are just androids for entertainment and that causes them to demand a high-quality performance. As understandable as it is, they don't have to be heartless about it.

The memory of having to fix Jin's limbs because a fan complained about how cold his hands were and proceeded to bash his arm on the table. The fan meet had to be put on pause but the show has to go on. Thankfully this time there was more security and long hand holding was prohibited.

While Y/n's mind was going through memory lane, one of the assistant mechanics approached them.

"Y/n-sunbae I think we need your help."

The mechanic explained that the boys were refusing to cooperate unless it was Y/n who did their maintenance. Furrowing their eyebrows from the upcoming headache.

'So childish I swear'

"Fine, I'll be right there."