Ch 8 - Not Coincidence

Just like every music video shoot, the boys were all hyped out and energetic. The song, DNA is very catchy and has an upbeat tune which also affected their performance to be more lively.

Maybe this is the result of why Taehyung thought it would be fun to run away from Y/n whenever it was his turn for inspection. After several attempts, Y/n stopped initiating and look who came running back to them.

There is a compartment below their ears that would indicate overheating. Sometimes excessive amounts of physical work will result in overheating and will cause movement problems if not dealt with.

For such an advanced android, what is the use for features like these that could hinder the performance? That's exactly it. To impede their performance.

Several idol android manufacturers have researched that the more self-sufficient an android has, the more probability for it to deviate. That's why more and more procedures and features are added to lessen the possibility of that ever happening.

Checking for overheating only takes a couple of minutes. Surprisingly, Taehyung has his overload meter below average despite goofing around more than the others.

Y/n pressed back the compartment and was about to go back to their seat when Taehyung softly grasped their arm. Placing Y/n's palm to his cheeks to snuggle, with eyes closed and a relaxed face. His breathing animation is more noticeable at this angle.

Taehyung really wears that visual title seriously.

Y/n was admiring the view so much so that they didn't even tell him to move away or pull their hand off. Taehyung opens his eyes staring back at them. His eyes were flashing from blue to white.

The two only snapped out of it when the director shouted for everyone to get ready to film again. Y/n swears they saw a flash of disappointment in his eyes when they moved away from him.

The seven androids went back to their places and got ready to dance for the video. Weirdly enough during cinematic shots, the member on the center stage would look off to the side where Y/n and the other mechanics are stationed.

This is the emotion they call love

Cuz from the very beginning my heart runs to you

Too bad Y/n was too engaged in conversation with their fellow mechanics to notice.