Ch 9 - Hugs

Taehyung loves it whenever he is near Y/n.

He loves how warm Y/n is compared to his cold components. When they touch his skin, it's like little embers brushing against him. Taehyung doesn't understand how but being around Y/n makes him feel happy. It's the most similar definition to what he is experiencing.

He was never like this with the other mechanics before.

When Taehyung first felt these feelings, he didn't know what it was, but he liked the feeling it gave him. Then Namjoon found out about it and explained what deviancy is like to him.

He was terrified.

Taehyung thought that this was the end for him and his brothers, but Namjoon assured him that everything would be alright. They have each other's backs after all. He just didn't understand why they couldn't tell Y/n all of these.

We can trust Y/n. He's sure that if Y/n knew, they would help them.

His feelings were overflowing, just being near them makes his gears run amok. He could tell his brothers also feel the same way whenever they're around Y/n.

But an android and a human.

It was not meant to be. It was unfair. Why did he have to be an android? Why can't he express his love for them without the threat of being deactivated?

Taehyung isn't selfish enough to risk it all especially since it can implicate the other members. He would rather pretend to be mindless than experience his next remaining years frozen and out of Y/n's reach.

After every take, he would run straight at Y/n and put their palms on his cheeks. Taehyung would grin his famous boxy smile and act spoiled in front of them. The remaining maknae line would do the same, pestering Y/n while checking their overload meter.

Since then, Y/n would just offer hugs to satiate all the members. The hugs were surprisingly warm and soft, totally different from the way androids are described. It was a reward the boys looked forward to after takes.

While the group is filming, Y/n is still discussing with the other mechanic about the new upgrades prepared for the boys. A fellow manager gave Y/n a new coding system to try out to better the performance of the members. He said that Hitman Bang sent it to him to be delivered to them.

It makes their interaction with fans 'more humane' than before and would allow more security against deviancy. Although the boys are already performing pretty well, it might be the management team that thinks otherwise.

Y/n isn't that eager to try it out though. They just had a gut feeling about it. But orders are orders, they just have to see if it actually works.