Ch 4 - Compliments

Y/n arrives in the dressing room where the boys are dressed in casual outfits for the fan meet. When they went through the door, the boys behaved themselves like students in a classroom.

"Why can't you guys just work with the assistants, they're here to help you, ya'know?" feigning frustration at the request.

"You don't love us anymore Y/n-ah!" Jimin jokingly retorted.

Y/n rolled their eyes playfully and started doing their job. This was something Y/n is already used to doing, however, the company also has hired assistant mechanics to lessen their workload. But somehow the boys refuse to let the other mechanics inspect them. Only Y/n was allowed.

Checking them individually from biocomponents to systems as part of the protocol. Hitman Bang cherishes these boys so there are a lot of steps to ensure the safety and performance of BTS.

As per usual the eldest, Jin, would go first and it was fairly smooth. Y/n being in close proximity to Jin has him constantly complimenting them for being as handsome as him. They brushed it off already used to Jin's antics and complimented them back. After analyzing Jin's software, next on the line was Yoongi.

Yoongi was easy to analyze since he would go power saving mode during break time. While being focused on reviewing the information going through your tablet, Jimin was off to the side staring fondly at Y/n. Focused people are attractive as they say.

Y/n lifts up their tablet, for a split second there is something in Yoongi's system but before they can analyze it, it is gone like nothing ever appeared. Looking up Y/n made eye contact with Jimin.

"Is there something on my face?"

Jimin shook his head no.

"Then what's up?"

"Jin-hyung is right, you really look handsome and beautiful."

The boys spared no effort to give compliments to Y/n as much as they could and they were already used to it at this point. But Jimin said it so seriously that it made their cheeks warm.

They have noticed that these past few months the boys have been getting more brazen when interacting with them. Kind of a whiplash considering the stories other staff had told them.

Others said that before Y/n, the members were quite mean to their mechanic, especially Yoongi, who doesn't hold back when it comes to swearing. Y/n received none of those when they started working with them.

Jimin saw the tint on their cheeks and chuckled, getting a playful slap on his arm in return. Y/n getting distracted and momentarily forgetting about the inconsistency in Yoongi's code.

"You guys are more handsome than me so shush and let me do my work," Y/n replied turning their focus bad on the screen in front of them.

It was not only Jimin who was looking at Y/n while they worked but several pairs of eyes as well. You just didn't notice.

.

.

.

.

.

S̜͉͂̋̈ͤ͑ ̣̙̘̞͙̎̊̚o͓͇̰͐̾̾ ̫͍̓f̮͙̩̖͔͍̜ ̜̗̳͇͔͂ͬt̙̬̯̣͕̞͊̀̈́̀ͬ̚ ̱̝̫̬͒ͨ͌̈̋͋̎w̜̻̠̿̓̈ ̣̖̤͕̻̖͖̐͆̿̾ͪa͔͈̻̲̰͆ ̝̓̒̂̊ͭr̩̩̦͔̰̦̱ ͓͇̤ͦ͛̎ͥé̻͍̹̜̺ͬ̊͑͛ͅ ̬̤̘Ì͇̾̆̀̋ͮ͋ ̯ͯͮ̂̽n͚̣͎̙̽ͣ͐̊ ̩͖͉͛͗ͅs͍͕̫͖͍̣̣ ̹̗̳̞̳̗̗t͖̿͊ ̙̓͊ͧ̇͆̚̚a̲̲͇̤̖̹ͤ̊ ̭̫͉̱̠͖͙͌ͮ͐̄̉b͔̜̙̱̔͛ͅ ̺̰͈̹ͯͫ̆i̖̣̭̖̮͍ͪ̐͒ ͔̹̗̫̥ͦͨͫ̐l̰͉̼͎̥̳̳̈́̾̿͑́͂̚ ̰̠̺̤̥̉̎̈́ȋ̟͕̘̖̀̽̓̋̔ ̤̝̣̗t̺͈ͨ̉͑͂̄̊̆ ͉̊̂̂́͋ͦy̥̘͙̹̺ͬͤͦ̍̈́̓̑