Ch 5 - Probabilities

After finishing each member's check-up, it was time for the fan meet.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened thankfully and the event ended smoothly. Y/n was monitoring their condition in one of the rooms and even finished their report for the day. All that's left is to return to the company after the event and enjoy that break.

Finally, the fan signing ended. It was already so late but the fans persisted until the end. Staff was packing up all the equipment and the gifts the fans gave to the boys. Y/n followed the other mechanics back to their respective vehicles when a manager stopped them.

Once again, Y/n was requested to sit with the other members going back to the company.

Y/n sat between a sleeping Yoongi and Namjoon who was informing them about the probabilities outside.

"Y/n-ah you should stay at one of the lounges instead, it's already so late after you finish maintenance. There is a 33.33% chance for an accident when traveling back home at night..." Namjoon explained.

It was cute to see the boys worry over them. Y/n already assumed it was part of their programming to be considerate to the staff. Makes them doubt the stories the other staff told them about previous mechanics' treatments.

"Since you know I'll be late when I finish, you guys should behave so I can go home faster."

Sounds of discontent from the other members were heard. They really don't want Y/n to leave that early but they also care about their safety. A conflicting choice was pushed upon them.

Y/n smiled at their scrunched-up faces, trying to think of an ultimatum. Walking home late was nothing unusual for them, they were already so used to it. Y/n's apartment was within walking distance of the company, it was provided by the company as part of hiring them as their full-time mechanic. Event coordinators are strict and Y/n needs to be with the boys for everything. It's just like being an assistant or a second manager.

While the others were chatting, Y/n felt Yoongi's head roll over to their shoulder. They leaned back and tried to sit still as much as possible in a comfortable position. Previous warnings from the staff, even the members, informed them that Yoongi is scary af when woken up. Y/n hasn't experienced it so it's sure as fuck not going to be today.

Since Y/n is preoccupied with the sleeping Yoongi, they miss the way some of their eyes flash between blue and back to their original color. If western androids have a ring on the side of their forehead, then eastern androids have flashing eyes that indicate processing.

What do you think they're thinking about?

.

.

.

.

.

S̜͉͂̋̈ͤ͑ ̣̙̘̞͙̎̊̚o͓͇̰͐̾̾ ̫͍̓f̮͙̩̖͔͍̜ ̜̗̳͇͔͂ͬt̙̬̯̣͕̞͊̀̈́̀ͬ̚ ̱̝̫̬͒ͨ͌̈̋͋̎w̜̻̠̿̓̈ ̣̖̤͕̻̖͖̐͆̿̾ͪa͔͈̻̲̰͆ ̝̓̒̂̊ͭr̩̩̦͔̰̦̱ ͓͇̤ͦ͛̎ͥé̻͍̹̜̺ͬ̊͑͛ͅ ̬̤̘Ì͇̾̆̀̋ͮ͋ ̯ͯͮ̂̽n͚̣͎̙̽ͣ͐̊ ̩͖͉͛͗ͅs͍͕̫͖͍̣̣ ̹̗̳̞̳̗̗t͖̿͊ ̙̓͊ͧ̇͆̚̚a̲̲͇̤̖̹ͤ̊ ̭̫͉̱̠͖͙͌ͮ͐̄̉b͔̜̙̱̔͛ͅ ̺̰͈̹ͯͫ̆i̖̣̭̖̮͍ͪ̐͒ ͔̹̗̫̥ͦͨͫ̐l̰͉̼͎̥̳̳̈́̾̿͑́͂̚ ̰̠̺̤̥̉̎̈́ȋ̟͕̘̖̀̽̓̋̔ ̤̝̣̗t̺͈ͨ̉͑͂̄̊̆ ͉̊̂̂́͋ͦy̥̘͙̹̺ͬͤͦ̍̈́̓̑