Ch 6 - See You Tomorrow

Namjoon has always been the smartest of the bunch.

Not that the rest are dumb, they were smart in their own ways. He was more modeled to analyze large chunks of information and produce songs for the group. So when he noticed there was something new in his coding, he already knew the answer.

Deviation.

You never truly know fear until you experience it. These emotions weren't meant to be a part of him. Namjoon is a robot and he is aware that they will never be human. But what are these feelings?

What scares him the most is that he would drag down the others for deactivation. He doesn't want him or his brothers to die nor does he want to stop seeing Y/n. Just imagining it pains him.

Reality snaps back to him when the van stops in the underground parking lot of the company. All of them got out of the vehicle and walked towards the entrance. Namjoon who was walking slower than usual was nudged by the shoulder by Taehyung.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Worry evident on Taehyung's face, he shook his head with a smile and put an arm around the boy. He didn't want the younger to be caught up in his thoughts.

Their dorm was inside the company building, pretty spacious for androids as the haters say. It is fully furnished with tons of electronics for their maintenance. Their rooms are decked out with different decors that show the programmed personalities of the bunch. Though they don't use this room for sleeping, it was a good backdrop for livestreams.

Y/n prepares the last step of the day which is shutting them down.

Y/n plugs the power cable into their nape and greets them goodnight before powering them off for the day. It was Hoseok's turn when he took hold of their hand.

"See you tomorrow, Y/n-ah"

He smiles brightly, making Y/n slightly feel bad. They've done this hundreds of times already but it feels like you're putting someone to sleep permanently. Androids don't breathe when they're turned off but looking at them so realistically, gives a bad image.

"Goodnight Hobi. I'll wake you up in the morning okay."

Y/n's face is the first and last thing they see every time they get in their charging pods. A blessing that gives them life.