Ch 7 - When You See Me

Today was the second week of filming for their new album- Love Yourself: Her.

It's been 2 months since their last concert and the directors figured it's the perfect time to start making another album. They have to grip the momentum the group currently has.

The past weeks were the production of the songs and theme of the album. There was a lot of back and forth from the producers and creative staff on what to do for this album. When the songwriting and recording were done, it was finally on to the filming stages.

For Y/n work was the same as usual. Same procedures, same routines. They weren't part of the creative team and did not know anything that involved music. As long as it sounds good, they were okay with it. All they had to do during the production meeting was supervise the software and performance.

The boys were now shooting DNA's music video and the company booked studios and decorated them so colorful for the dance sequences.

Last week was the shooting for the intro, Serendipity. Even though Jimin was the only one shown in the video, the other members were there to show support while filming.

Jimin was facing the holographic screen where the night sky full of stars could be viewed. In today's industry standards, the use of green screens is obsolete when holograms and realistic projectors are available for special effects.

His singing is in the background to fully immerse the feeling for the video. Y/n can't help but feel touched by the song's lyrics.

You're my Penicillium

Saving me

My angel, my world

It's like the song is for them.

Y/n shook these thoughts out of their head. Technically, the songs and performances are for the fans.

After that scene, Jimin approached Y/n during break time.

"Did you like my acting, Y/n-ah?"

Y/n complimented him and it boosted his confidence. The whole time filming, he would look back at Y/n and wave after every take. It's adorable.

Filming DNA was a lot harder because all the members were involved. They had to take individual takes and group shots. Time was of the essence so instead of the boys going to Y/n for checkups, Y/n had to be the one to approach them.

As usual, there is always someone with too much energy, making it challenging to finish early.