Ch 1 - The Beginning

It all started in the year 2020, when the first-ever android, Chloe, was introduced by inventor Elijah Kamski.

This started a new trend of androids being developed with new purposes that changed people's lives. It was no surprise to see new androids being modified to what society needs.

This caused big-time manufacturers like SM town, YG, and JYP in South Korea to rise as they produce androids to be idols.

Mixed reactions among K-pop fans were the result when a new boy band began to dominate the industry, only to be revealed as a group of androids.

As expected, there was a backlash to releasing this type of android as it can cause unemployment to real people who dreamt of being idols. Some are accepting because there were no issues of being overworked and the content to be produced would not slow down.

This was an ongoing controversy in the K-pop industry until it shifted into its own category. More and more manufacturers created unique idols that have successfully reached audiences from other countries. Even after years of this practice, there will always be people who are against it.

When idol groups are made, they have their own theme, music style, and core message that distinguishes them from other groups. The members would each have their personality and own unique features to differentiate them. There is no similar group. There is originality to not spark any controversy and lawsuits from other manufacturing companies.

A lot of fans prefer Android idols because there is no aging. They get to love their favorite idol without seeing the consequences of time. There will also be no dating scandals unless programmed with a partner.

Disbanding is also a rare occasion. If it does happen, there are only two reasons.

The most common reason is the decline in sales. With companies producing a lot of high-quality idols that needed to be taken extreme care of, it cost a lot of money to do so. If the group is not getting enough revenue to deal with the expenses of their maintenance, they would be scrapped or recycled.

The rarest reason and probably the least talked about is deviance.

The general public does not know this reason but people within the industry know this as it has been a rising problem when it comes to making idol androids. When a member is showing something not part of its program, they would get labeled as a deviant. This would result in the whole group being scrapped or displayed in the company's museum. In that way, they would continue their legacy.

There will also be new groups being introduced and old ones being scrapped or displayed. It is a never-ending cycle.

Just like that, a new manufacturing company rose to the top.

BigHit Entertainment.

In December 2025, BigHit Ent. released model BT461 or KIM Seokjin as part of their teaser for their first Android idol series. The rest of the members soon followed being released in 2 years. Finally, in April of 2028, BigHit released the official trailer of their album with all the members complete.

They were called the BT Series or BTS for short. BTS is a seven-member K-pop boy band that debuted in July 2028.

In their 3rd year of performing, they employed their longest-staying mechanic. Y/n.