Ch 11 - Simple Nightlife

The others were shocked when they saw Hoseok come back carrying their beloved Y/n.

Hoseok put them down on one of the soft couches while the others came closer to observe Y/n's sleeping face.

"Hyung why is Y/n here?" Jungkook asked.

It's already past their work hours and Y/n didn't plug them in tonight but another mechanic did.

With a few protests from the other members, they reluctantly agreed to let this mechanic put them to sleep. The mechanic explained that Y/n left early for an emergency, so they had no choice but to assign another mechanic to take their place.

After a few hours of closing, they would reactivate in secret.

As an android, they don't need to sleep but being awake in the morning is different than being awake at night. In the morning they have to do work and all their actions are being monitored. It gets tiring honestly. Of course, that's different if it's with Y/n.

It all began when Yoongi discovered a trick that allowed him to imitate being powered off. This technique was effective enough to make Y/n believe he was connected properly and left. With the assistance of Namjoon, who rigged the charging plugs and hacked the camera feeds, they were able to enjoy a carefree nightlife.

The maknae line alongside Hoseok would play video games in one of the rooms while Jin would read cooking catalogs or fishing tutorials on the internet.

Namjoon would either try to tweak the equipment around the company to ensure their safety or read all the books he could get his hands on inside the building. Yoongi would be in his secret room, the Genius Lab, working on their music or just chilling in general.

The boys would like a chance to get out and have fun but that was too risky to do even anonymously.

Jimin and the others turned down the music of the game, afraid of waking Y/n up. Some taking this chance to snap close-up photos of Y/n's peaceful face. Another addition to their ever-growing collection.

They were happy to see Y/n here but what now? How are they going to explain to Y/n how they got into their dorm?