Mornings - Chris 🧡

Prompt : Y/N and Chris's lazy morning :)
CW: little cringe, kissing/ making out, swearing

Y/N's POV:

The sun lit through the curtains of Chris's bedroom window, waking me from my slumber. I looked down and saw his arms wrapped around my waist and could feel his head nuzzled on my shoulder by my neck.

I smiled softly to myself. I swiftly reached over and grabbed my phone from Chris's nightstand, trying my best not to wake my sleeping boy. As I got comfortable in my previous position, I felt him start to shift and pull me closer to his body. He nuzzled his face further into my neck and placed some soft kisses to it.

"Good morning," I said in my slightly raspy morning voice. I felt him smile against my skin. "Good morning, gorgeous," he spoke into my neck in his groggy morning voice. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. Even after two years of dating, he still has an effect on me.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, love," I said, turning to face him and running my fingers through his hair. His beautiful blue eyes fall shut at the familiar sensation he loves so much. "It's okay, baby. I love waking up to you." He says and sighs in content.

I run my fingers through his hair for a little while, and then he opens his eyes and looks at me with an expression I've never seen before. " What's that look for?" I laugh nervously. "I'm just so in love with you." He replies.

Sure, we have expressed our love for each other before, but we were never the type to do it that much. We know with one single glance from each other that we love each other. Him expressing his love for me this morning  was a little suprising.

I blushed a bright shade or red and buried my head in his chest as he chuckled. "I'm so in love with you too." I mumbled into his chest, flustered. I feel his chest shake as he continues to laugh lightly at me. He runs his fingers up and down my back gently before his hand cups my jaw and tilts my head up to look at him.

"Don't act all shy on me, kid." He says, kissing my nose. " I'm sorry, you just have some effect on me." I say giggling a bit. Nothing could have prepared me for what he said next. "I'm glad after all this time I still do it for you, baby." He says, smirking down at me, knowing damn well my butterflies are fluttering rampant around my stomach.

I groan and shove my blushing face back into his chest as he laughs. "C'mere wanna kiss your pretty face," he says, lifting my head up again. He looks into my eyes for a few seconds, but to me, it feels like forever. Then he leans down and presses his lips to mine. The kiss is soft and slow, burning with passion and all the love we have for each other.

The kiss gets a little heated, and Chris starts to nibble on my bottom lip, asking for access. I ablidge, and we start to make out a little. He pulls me onto his lap, and I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his unruly hair. His hands are on my waist, running up and down my sides as we kiss each other deeply. Just as we start to really get into it, Chris's bedroom door flings open.

"Hey Y/N I know it's early but- Ah What the fuck oh my god!" Nick says as the door flies open. He quickly covers his eyes with one hand and closes the door partway. Chris and I start dying of laughter. "I'm sorry Nick, what do you need?" I say through a fit of giggles.

"Well now I need to bleach my eyeballs. I came in to ask you for your opinion on my outfit for today and caught you getting jiggy with my brother." Nick replied in a distressed tone.

"We were not getting jiggy, Nick. We were just kissing." Chris said as he rolled his eyes. "Well, whatever you were doing, I obviously interrupted, and for that, I'm sorry, but next time, lock the damn door or something, please." Nick said, closing the door behind him and walking away.

Chris and I erupt into a fit of giggles, and I lean my forehead on his. "What a great start to our morning." I say laughing. " Nothing like Nick barreling in through my door to kill our mood at 9 am." He says, giving me butterfly kisses on my nose.

"Wanna go make some breakfast?" I say to him. "Mm, no, I wanna keep you right here and pick up where we left off." He says, grinning at me. Just as I leaned in to kiss him agian, we hear Nick yelling in the hallway.

"Hey! No getting jiggy with it when Matt and I are here. Enough!" Chris and I start laughing again.

God, I love my mornings with Chris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hey guys! This is my first time publishing anything, so I hope you like it! Tell me what you think, and let me know if you have any requests!

<3 A