Pheromones - Chris 🧡

Requested!

Prompt: Y/N tries a new pheromone perfume, and chris absolutely loves it

CW: Swearing, kissing/making out, little cringey

Y/N's POV:

I got this new perfume recently that is supposed to bring out your natural scent, and I decided to wear it today. I've seen lots of things and heard reviews girls have left about their boyfriends loving it, and since Chris and I are going to the mall to shop today, I thought I'd test it out today.

I'm wearing a white crop top and fresh love sweatpants. I did some light makeup and left my hair down cause Chris loves it that way. I sprayed on the pheromone perfume and headed downstairs where Chris was waiting for me.

"I'm ready," I say to him as I put my shoes on. He looks up from his phone and smiles at me. "Damn, mamas, you look so good today," He says as he wraps his arms around me and kisses me. I smile into the kiss, and he pulls away and brushes some hair from my eyes. He suddenly gets a weird look on his face and pulls me closer.

"What are you doing?" I giggle, and he tilts my head to the side and buries his face in my neck. "Are you wearing a different perfume?" He mumbles agianst my skin, and I laugh. "Yeah, I thought I'd try something different," I say. He places some kisses on my neck and smiles against my skin. "You smell so good, my love," he says.

I laugh and pull his head away from my neck. "I'm glad you like it, now let's go," I say as I grab his hand, walking us to the car. He makes a pouty face at me, and I laugh. We head to the mall and start to shop around. I notice very quickly that Chris is acting pretty clingy towards me. Usually, in public, he doesn't care and will hold my hand or put his hands on my waist or something, but today, it's way worse. He keeps holding me and kissing me. He has barely given me any space to myself. I think it's adorable, but I know that something has to be up for him to be acting like this.

"Are you okay, my love?" I ask him as he comes up behind me once again and places his hands on my hips. He nestles his face in my neck once again and kisses me there. "Yeah, I'm good. Why do you think something is wrong?" He asks me. "I don't know, you're just not usually this way with me in public, is all." I say

He lets go of me and backs up. "I'm sorry, mamas, I'll stop," He says sweetly. I shake my head. "Baby, you don't have to stop. I just thought something was wrong cause you were acting different. You weren't bothering me, love, " I reassure him.

"Oh, okay. I never want to make you uncomfortable, baby. Just tell me if you don't like something and I'll stop." He responds. I smile at him. He's so sweet and respectful. We finish our shopping and head home.

The second we get inside, I am taken by suprise as Chris pushes my back up against the door, kissing me. I sigh softly against his lips and run my fingers through his hair. His hands grip my hips, and his fingers trace small circles on my waist as he kisses me.

We kiss like this for a few moments before he pulls away, grinning at me. "What was that for?" I ask playfully as I smile at him. He brushes some strands of hair from my face, his thumb gently grazing my bottom lip as he stares deeply into my eyes with a loving look on his face. "Just wanted to kiss my baby. You look so gorgeous, mamas. You smell so good, too. You've been driving me crazy all day." I grin as he explains himself to me.

"Can I tell you something?" I laugh lightly as I speak to him. He looks at me, a little confused before nodding his head. "I used this new perfume that's supposed to bring out my natural scent. I saw it on tiktok and thought I'd wear it to see how you'd react." I admit to him, giggling a little bit.

His eyes widen a little bit, and he playfully scoffs at me and shakes his head, laughing. "So you've been teasing me all day on purpose?" He asks, chuckling a little. I laugh. "I didn't expect it to drive you crazy or anything. I thought you might like it, but I wasn't sure of the effect it'd have on you." I explain. He leans in and kisses me again.

"I think you should wear it more often," He whispers against my lips as he continues to kiss me. His hands grip the back of my thighs, and he lifts me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. I giggle against his lips as he walks us over to the couch where we continue kissing.  

All I know is that if he likes it this much, I'm going to wear it all the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's been a while. I'm trying to update as much as possible, but I've been pretty busy.  This was a request, and I think it's cute! Let me know what you guys think. Requests are open!

<3 A