Live - Matt 💙

Prompt: Y/N and Matt have secretly been dating for over a year. Matt goes on live, and Y/N accidently reveals their relationship to his fans 

Cw: cringe, kissing, swearing

Y/N's POV:

I just got off work and picked up some food for me, Nick, Matt, and Chris. I pulled into the driveway and headed into the house. "Y/N!" Chris yelled, running up to me excitedly to grab the food from my hands. We walked into the kitchen, and Nick went to get into the bag and grab his food out of the bag.

"Love you, bitch" He said as he stuffed his face full of french fries. I laughed and shook my head as I took the bag from them, heading up to my boyfriends room. "You're welcome, children. Mommy and Daddy are gonna have their alone time now, so please do not disturb us." I said teasingly to Nick and Chris. They made disgusted faces at me, and I laughed, walking upstairs to Matt's room. 

One thing Nick and Chris forgot to mention was that Matt was live playing games on his computer. Oblivious to this knowledge, I walked in, setting the food down on his nightstand. He turned his head toward me and said, "Hey!", with a huge smile on his face. "Hi baby, I brought some food home for us since I know you probably haven't eaten yet." I replied. His demeanor immediately changed, and he hurriedly looked back at his computer screen, checking for something.

"You lose or something, baby?" I asked. His face was pretty flushed as I walked over, and he laughed, looking up at me. "Uh, sweetheart?" He said. "Yes?" I questioned. "I'm live. I'm sorry I should've told you it just completely slipped from my mind." He anxiously rushed out. "Oh. Babe, that's okay.  They were gonna find out soon anyway." I said, calming his nerves.

I held out his arms, motioning for me to come sit on his lap. I did so, and we sat looking through all the comments together. The comments were absolutely freaking out, and it was very funny. We stayed on live and answered some questions before Matt hopped off live.

We heated our food back up since it had gotten a little cold, and then we went back up to his room to eat and watch a movie. We snuggled up, and he pulled me in for a kiss. "Mm I'm so fucking glad that everyone knows about us now. Now, I get to kiss you and do whatever I want without worrying who saw. I love you." He said. I smiled up at him. "I'm glad too, but I know the twelve year old tiktok girls want me dead noe." I said laughing with him. I kissed him once more, this time deeper and longer, and then we lay down and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Abother short and sweet one. I think this one's kinda cute. Let me know what you guys think. Requests are open!

<3 A