Make it Out - Chris 🧡

Prompt: Chris and Y/N had a moment 2 weeks back. Chris got weird about it and ghosted her, so Y/N was pissed. Ever since Chris and Y/N avoided each other until a car video forces them to talk it out.

CW: angst, arguing, swearing, kissing, making out

(For the people that requested something a little steamy for Chris 😋)

Y/N's POV:

I would've never thought things would be this way, not in a million years. I have known the triplets my whole life since our moms are best friends. I was practically raised with the boys, and they are my best friends. Well, they all were until Chris and I had a falling out about 2 weeks ago.

Truth be told, I have always had feelings for Chris. I connected with him better than anyone else I'd ever known. We used to hang out and have sleepovers all the time. I knew him better than anyone and vice-versa. Whether I like to admit it or not, Chris is a huge part of who I am today.

I knew I had fallen for him in the 6th grade when I fell at the playground and ruined my new yellow dress. I cried and cried, horribly upset. Chris walked up to me with a beautiful yellow dandelion he picked from the ground and helped me up. He smiled at me and handed me the flower. " I found another pretty yellow thing you could wear. Put it behind your ear and you can wear it." He said. That memory is one I hold so incredibly dear because that is when I first felt it. That's when I knew I had fallen for Chris Sturniolo.

Years went by, and my feelings had done nothing but intensify. I felt myself slipping further and further in love with him. That was until 2 weeks ago. We were laying in his bed watching some movie he put on Netflix. His head was on my stomach, and my hands were playing with his hair. He let out a content sigh and grabbed my right hand, bringing it down to his lips, kissing it. My heart fluttered.

"What was that for?" I giggled. "For being you. I don't know what I'd do without you, kid." He replied, sitting up and turning towards me. I smiled at him. " I don't know what I'd do without you, either." I said to him. He stared deeply at me for a minute before placing a hand on my jaw and running his thumb over my bottom lip. He leaned closer to my face, his nose nearly touching mine.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as my nerves kicked in. He grinned at my nerves and stared at my lips hungrily. "I just wanna try something. Can I kiss you? Please?" He asked. I immediately nodded my head yes at him, and he pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was nothing like I'd felt before. It felt like everything I'd ever dreamed it to be. It was slow, passionate, and deep. My hands were running through his hair as his hands rubbed up and down my sides, occasionally gripping my hips. I never wanted this feeling to end.

Finally, he pulled away and had an odd expression on his face. "Chris. What's wrong?" I asked, reaching for him. He stood up, shaking his head, and walked out, leaving me there in his bed. What did I do? Was kissing me really that bad? That night, I went home and cried my eyes out. I finally got what I wanted, but it wasn't the reaction I'd hoped for from him. I guess he didn't feel the same as I did.

It's been 2 weeks, and we haven't even texted. How could he kiss me and not speak to me agian? Nick and Matt know something is up because both have texted me asking me what's wrong and telling me that it's not like Chris and I to act this way. I was heartbroken, but I didn't want them to know that. I promised Nick I would be in this weeks car video, and I am not as excited as I usually am because I know I'm gonna see Chris tonight. I'm not ready for that.

The boys come pick me up, and instead of Chris running up to my door and getting me, it was Nick who came and got me, bringing me to the car. As I walk to the car, I see Chris look at me briefly before turning his head another way. " Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Nick asked as we got closer. I shook my head at him and gave him a sad smile. He immediately understood what I meant. "He is such a fucking idiot. Always fumbling the bag, I swear." He said as he opened the car door.