Thanksgiving - Chris 🧡

Prompt: Y/N goes to Thanksgiving at Chris's parents' house. Chris is needy and decides to be a tease.

(For the Chris girls who requested something spicy 😁 )

CW: teasing, kissing/making out, needy/touchy Chris, pretty suggestive so if mentions of sex freak you out might wanna skip this one. (NO ACTUAL SMUT)

Y/N's POV:

Chris and I have been together for 2 years now and have spent many holidays together. Actually, we've spent all our holidays together since we grew up together, our dads being best friends. So, this year, like every other, we had Thanksgiving at the Sturniolo's house.

As I was finishing getting ready and putting my earnings in, Chris walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. "You're so gorgeous, baby." He mumbled into my shoulder as he placed a kiss to it. I smile and turn around, looping my arms around his neck. "Thank you, my love. You look so handsome." I say as I gently move some hair out of his eyes.

He leans down and kisses me. "I love you. Y'know what else I love? This dress. It looks a little too good on you. Makes me wanna take it off." He says, smirking down at me as his hands move from my waist, down to my ass. I shake my head at him and laugh, pulling away to get my boots and jacket. "Behave, Christopher. As much as I love you too, we're going to see family." I tell him.

He walks over, placing his hands on my waist again. " We have 10 minutes before we have to leave, Y/N. I can be quick. " He says, leaning down and kissing my neck. "Chris," I say in a warning tone, and he dramatically sighs and backs away, pouting. "Don't pout. We can do whatever you want when we get home. Let's go enjoy Thanksgiving with our family." I say, grabbing my keys. 

"You're gonna be the death of me. Having me sit all worked up at the dinner table." He says as he gets in the car. I laugh and shake my head at him. "Trust me, you're not gonna think about dirty things when you're talking to family, Chris. You'll be fine." I say.

We get to his parents' house and greet everyone as we walk in. Chris heads off to go chat with Nick and Matt, and I go in the kitchen to see if Mary Lou needs help with anything. After about an hour, everyone is there, and it's time for dinner, so we all sit at the dinner table.

Chris sits next to me as we eat and talk with family. About halfway through dinner, he sets his hand on my thigh, gently rubbing it. I immediately catch on to what he's doing. This jackass is trying to mess with me since I didn't give in before we left our house earlier. My suspicions are confirmed when I glance up at him, and he has a small smirk on his face.

A little bit later, as I'm talking to Nick, Chris moves his hand higher up on my thigh and moves his hand inward a bit. I try not to act like anything is going on and rest my hand on top of his on my thigh, squeezing it to warn him to quit his teasing. He clearly didn't care about my warning and moved his hand up even further. I turn towards him, and he looks at me, suppressing a grin.

"You okay, baby?" He asks innocently. I nod at him. "Yeah, I just have to use the bathroom." I say and get up, heading to the bathroom upstairs. I shut the bathroom door behind me and lean against the sink, collecting myself. About 5 minutes later, someone knocks on the door. "Baby, it's me, let me in." Chris says. I smile and roll my eyes, opening the door.

He walls in and locks the door behind him before kissing me and pushing my back against the sink. My hands travel up his chest and to the back of his neck, playing with the hair there. He kisses me deep and slow. He leans his head down and starts to kiss his way down my neck, and I let out a sigh. He eventually kisses his way back up to my lips, kissing me more urgently and passionately than before.

After what feels like forever, he pulls away. "Fuck, Y/N. I need you so bad. You dont know what you do to me." He groans. "I know, my love. We can't do that here. You have to wait until we go home."I say, placing some kisses to his neck to tease him a bit. He sighs softly and tips his head back.

I lean up and kiss him one more time. "Can we just tell them you don't feel very good and head home? Y/N I swear if we don't leave soon, I'm gonna lose my mind. I can't keep waiting, baby. This is torture. " He practically begs me. I laugh and shake my head at him. "We are not leaving Thanksgiving dinner, so we can go home and have sex. Today is a day to spend with family and be thankful for the things we have." I lecture him, and he playfully rolls his eyes and smiles at me.

"Babe, I know what today is about. Let me show you how thankful I am for you." He jokes as his hands playfully squeeze my ass. I swat his arm and laugh. " You are awful. Let's go before they wonder what we're doing." I say as I unlock the bathroom door and head out.

We continue the rest of Thanksgiving with our family. I'm sitting on the couch, and we are surrounded by his parents, brothers, and his grandma. My parents left earlier, so it was just his family. We're all talking, and Chris quickly leans down and kisses my cheek. I take that as my que to get ready to go. We say goodbye and get in the car to head home. As I'm driving, I look over at him and see him passed out in the passenger seat.

I laugh to myself as I wake him up when we head in the house. "Come on, let's go to bed, pretty boy." He groans and mumbles a bit before grabbing my hand and letting me lead him into the house. I help him get his shoes off and change into comfy clothes. He lays down in bed as I go into our bathroom to wash my face and change my clothes.

Once I'm done, I walk out, and Chris is sound asleep. I laugh to myself lightly as I think of how worked up he got today only for him to tucker himself out. I lay down and snuggle up next to him, and he stirs a bit. "Goodnight, baby." I say as I kiss his head. "Goodnight, I love you. We can have sex tomorrow." He mumbles tiredly, and I laugh before  I drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Happy Thanksgiving!! This is super risky, so I tried my best to end it wholesome, lol. Requests are open!!

<3 A