Pet Names - Chris 🧡

Prompt: Chris hates pet names, and so does Y/N. However, there is one thing he calls her that makes her fold

CW: cringe, kissing

Y/N's POV:

I was currently laughing my ass off in Madi's room. She showed me a picture of the guy she was currently talking to, and I, like the great friend I am, am telling her how unworthy he is of a queen like her.

She rolls her eyes at me and huffs, sick of me picking apart this guy. " Madi, you can not date that man. He looks like Remy from Ratatouille. " I laugh out. She shakes her head at me. "You do this every time, Y/N. He's not that bad. He's a good guy, too. He's so sweet. Look at the messages he sends me." She says, handing me her phone.

I take the phone from her, reading through some messages. She's right. He is so sweet to her. I scroll a little more and see that he called her a pet name. I gag and throw the phone on the bed. "Y/N!!" Madi yells at me. "You let him talk to you like that? Princess, really? Gross." I say, disgusted. I've never been one to like pet names, which is why Chris and I work so well together. He isn't very fond of them either.

"Just because you and Chris call each other dude and bro all the time doesn't mean that him calling me princess is gross. Pet names are all about preference, Y/N. Maybe you and Chris need to try out a few. " she says, giggling. I laugh and shake my head. "Chris and I could never do pet names. Sometimes, he calls me mamas  just to piss me off, and it's so gross. The most we do is call each other babe every now and then. Everything else sounds ridiculous." I say.

" Maybe you guys should talk more about nicknames and see what you guys like. You never know, maybe you'll like one of them." She says. I get up, grabbing my stuff off her desk before walking back over and hugging her. "I'm gonna head home.  I love you, please don't try and date that man. I think he's too ugly for someone as gorgeous as you." She rolls her eyes and laughs. "Love you too. Tell the triplets I said hi." She says before I leave.

I arrived home, heading up to mine and Chris's room. I walked in and saw Chris laying on his stomach, passed out. He has been so tired lately with everything he has going on, so I decided I was gonna go watch some TV in the living room, letting him have some much needed rest. As I went to walk out, he groaned and sat up.

"Hey, pretty girl. Where are you going? C'mere." He said in a raspy voice. I froze in my steps as butterflies fly rampant around my stomach. Pretty girl. He called me pretty girl and I liked it. I turn around and head over to him, my face hot and flushed from the nickname.

He laughs as I bury my head in his chest. "Oh my god. Did you like that? You're all flustered, babe." He says as he runs his fingers through my hair. I nodded my head, and before he even speaks agian, I know he's gonna use it against me.

His hand travels from my hair to my jaw, lifting my head up to look at him. "Don't hide that gorgeous face. I wanna see my pretty girl." He says with a shit eating grin on his face. He laughs as my face heats up once again, and I groan. "Chris, it's not funny." I say, embarrassed that I like the nickname this much.

" I love that it has such an effect on you.  I'm happy we finally found one you like cause now I get to mess with you and get you all flustered all the time. " He says, smiling down at me. He pulls my face closer to his and kisses me. He smiles into the kiss, pulling me up for another one. He mumbles against my lips, "Mm. My girl. So pretty."

It drives me absolutely insane and as he starts pulling away, laughing at me, I yank him back down by his shirt and pull him into another kiss. He grins into the kiss before pulling away. "Oh, I'm gonna call you that all the time if this is the reaction. " He says.

I roll my eyes and adjust our position on his bed. He now lays on top of me with his head on my chest. My hands are in his hair, running through his soft curls as I start to get tired.

"So, is mamas still out of the question, or?" He says. " Don't push it. You've got one thing you can call me now. " I say. I feel his body shake as he laughs lightly. "Okay, pretty girl. I won't." He says. I shake my head, and after a few minutes of laying there, we both drift off to sleep.

All I could think before I passed out was  how maybe Madi was right. I just needed to hear him call me something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry I've been a little inactive lately. I've had a lot going on, but I'm gonna try to update as much as I can. Let me know what you guys think! Requests are open!

<3 A