Relax - Chris 🧡

Prompt: Chris is stressed, so Y/N helps him relax

CW: cringe, swearing, making out

Y/N's POV:

Lately, I've been pretty worried about my boyfriend. I am so proud of Chris and everything he's doing, but lately, he's been super stressed, and I can tell it's taking a toll on him. My usual loud, fun, and energetic boyfriend is only a shell of what he was prior to this week.

This past week has been really stressful for Chris. He's been working on launching a new line for Fresh Love, filming videos with Nick and Matt, and having meetings with Laura about an upcoming tour. I've barely had time with him, except when I stay over with him, even then keeps working on stuff even after I fall asleep. I'm really worried about him, so tonight I set up a cozy night in, and I'm gonna help him relax because my boy deserves it. 

Chris came home late tonight from filming a car video with Nick and Matt. I had already let Nick and Matt know my date night plan ahead of time, and they let me borrow the house key to go in and set up everything so I could suprise him. I picked out some movies and set up the living room with a huge blanket and pillow fort. I made some popcorn, and I bought some of his favorite snacks.

He walks into the living room and grins at me. "Baby, did you do all this for me?" He asks sweetly. I smile at him, walk up to him, and wrap my arms around his neck. "Of course I did, my love. I know how stressed you've been, and I wanted to help you relax. Go change into something comfy, and we can cuddle up and watch some movies together." I say. He smiles and leans down, kissing me.

He heads upstairs for a few minutes and changes into some sweats. He comes back downstairs and crawls into the fort and immediately snuggles up with me. He lays his head on my chest, and I run my fingers through his hair. "Mmm, you know I love that shit." He hums into my chest."Oh, I'm well aware of how much you love it. It's why I love doing it." I reply.

He sits up for a moment and leans close to my face. "You know how much I love you? So much. Y/N, I love you so fucking much. I never believed in love until I met you, and that's how I know you're meant for me.  You're the only one who has ever made me feel like this. You make me feel so loved, especially when you do this shit for me. I really appreciate it, baby. I needed this. Needed you." He says, rubbing his nose against mine in a butterfly kiss.

"I love you so much, Chris. You don't need to thank me for anything. You make loving you so easy. I fall in love with you over and over agian every day.  I know you needed this. You've been so tense this week, baby. I'm glad I can help." I tell him. He smiles at me, resting his right hand on my jaw, slightly tilting my head up towards his face.

"C'mere, love," He whispers as he leans down, kissing me passionately. His hands slowly slide down to my waist as he kisses me, rubbing up and down my sides. I play with the hair on the back of his neck as he nibbles on my bottom lip, asking for access. As he deepens the kiss, he lays me down onto the pillows, laying on top of me. After a few minutes of making out, we finally break apart, panting.

He leaves a trail of soft kisses from my jaw, down to my chest, before resting his head back on my chest. I can literally feel how the tension he once had is gone as he nuzzles his face onto me. My hands run through his soft hair. After a few minutes, I hear soft snores coming from him, and I smile to myself.

Mission accomplished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Sorry I've been inactive lately, I've been pretty busy. I'm trying to get back to updating, please bare with me, lol. Anyways, this is kinda short, but this idea has been in my head for a few days, so I thought I should just write it out. Let me know what you guys think! Requests are open!

<3 A