Possesive - Matt 💙

Prompt: Y/N and Matt are at an influencer party, and a random guy keeps flirting with Y/N. Matt jumps into possessive mode.

CW: Swearing, making out, hickies, lil steamy, metion of blood briefly, creepy dude

Y/N's POV:

Matt has never been the possessive type. He's never been one of those dicks that makes me change my outfit or cover up. We trust each other, and so we have never run into any problems. That was until tonight.

We were at an influencer party, and Matt, Nick, and Chris went to go talk to some of their friends, leaving me to find Madi and have to sit by ourselves. After about 20 minutes, Madi heads out with her other friend and tells me she'll text me later. I'm sitting there for only a few moments before a guy around my age walks up and sits next to me in Madi's spot.  At first, I paid no attention, just scrolling on my phone.

After a few moments, the guy clears his throat. " Hey, you look really pretty tonight. Your outfit is cute." He says, leaning too close to me for comfort. I scoot a little to the side and smile at him. " Thanks, it's my boyfriends favorite outfit of mine." I say, hoping this guy will back off knowing that I'm taken. His face drops slightly at my words. Then he smiles back at me. " I can see why. He's a lucky guy. Hope he knows that." He says creepily. Just as I'm about to get up and move, another voice cuts in.

" Oh, I know how lucky I am. Do me a favor and stop perving on my girlfriend, dude." Matt says as he approaches me with Nick and Chris.  I feel my face get hot from both anxiety and being flustered. Nick and Chris share a glance, and then Chris takes my hand and helps me up, moving me away from the weird guy, and I stand between him and Nick.

I look at Matt, and I can tell he's irritated. My chest fills with anxiety as the guy stands up and moves closer to Matt with a smug look on his face. "Look dude, if you didn't leave her fine ass here all alone, I wouldn't have said anything. If you don't want guys trying to hit that, keep her close so they don't try." He says, getting up in Matt's face. Before I can really process what is happening, Nick is yanking me away, and Chris is going right up to Matt and the guy.

When I looked back over I saw the guy on the ground, Matt's fist clenched, and Chris was trying to push Matt away from the whole thing. The guy gets up, blood running down his face from his nose where Matt just punched. Chris starts to pull Matt away and lead him out of the party, signaling for Nick to bring me in that direction, too. Matt yells over to the guy as we leave.

" You're a fucking scumbag talking about women like that. You had some real fucking nerve talking about MY girl like that, motherfucker. You're lucky my brother was right here, or else I would've broke more than just your nose!" The guy walks in another direction, wincing in pain as Chris escorts us all back to the car. When we get to the car, Matt is still pissed so Nick decides to drive us home.

I sit in the back seat of the car, still shocked by everything I'd witnessed. I didn't want to overwhelm Matt, so I sat in the car with Chris while Nick tried to help cool him down before he got in. Once he's cooled down enough, he opens the door and slides in the back seat next to me. I give him a small smile, not wanting to overwhelm him.

He shuts the door behind him and cups my face in his hands. "Did he touch you?" He asks me softly. I shake my head at him. " No. All he did was act all creepy and tell me he thought I looked pretty in my outfit, and then you showed up right after." I explained.  He nodded at me, caressing my face with his thumbs. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

" I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm sorry you had to see me like that. He pissed me off so much with the way he was talking about you. Fucking disgusting my blood boils thinking about it." He says, anger evident in his voice as he recalls what happened. "Don't be sorry, it was pretty hot seeing you all worked up."I replied, causing him to laugh.

We finally arrive home, and Matt and I head up to his room, and he sits on his bed. He pats his thigh, gesturing for me to come sit on his lap. I sit on his lap, facing him, and loop my arms around his neck. He places his hands on my hips and leans his head against my shoulder, letting out a breath. He starts playing with the ribbon on my skirt, and he looks up at me with a grin on his face.

"This is really my favorite outfit of yours. You look so pretty, my love." I smile, and he grips my jaw gently, leaning in to kiss me. The kiss turns very needy and deep quickly. Soon, my hands are in his hair, and his hands are running up and down my hips. When I break away for air, he moves his kisses down my jaw and to my neck.

He nibbles and kisses all over my favorite spots, causing me to slip out a few sighs here and there. Once he's satisfied, he looks up at me and kisses me once more. "I think I marked you up good enough so that no more guys try to perv on you." I roll my eyes and get up, looming in the mirror at his work.

" Matt, seriously?! I look like I was just all over the streets!" I say as I observe the deep red and purple marks scattered all over my neck. He laughs, coming up behind me and wrapping me into a hug from behind. " Guess my name is streets then cause you were just all over me." He says. My jaw drops and I laugh.  "Matt! Not funny, babe. " I laugh out.

He buries his head in my neck and places some kisses on a few of the marks he left. "I think I love it when you're like this." I say and he questioningly himself into my neck. "You're not usually possessive at all." I say to him as he lift his head up, making eye contact with me in the mirror.

"Y/N, I'm not being possessive. I'm just trying to make sure no other guys try to get at you agian." He counters.  I raise my eyebrows at him and he rolls his eyes at me. "Okay, I guess I am being a little possessive." He says, kissing my lips. I laugh against his lips and nod my head at him.

I never thought Matt would be the possessive type, but now that I've seen it, I never want it to stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Kinda cringey and short! Let me know what you guys think. Requests are open!

<3 A